“Run down and dirty”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Ok so we got here for a late dinner after a long day of driving. We did not have anything from the RAW BAR. So with my review I will not be able to tell you about the oysters. We just had wings that were excellent and a fish sandwich that was not good. The place was run down and old looking. Our table and seats were not clean. The beer was served very cold.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stopped here because of previous posts saying how good this was. Nothing is further from the truth. The whiskey came in a class the size of two thimbles. The waitress apologized for the small potion before I could even comment on it. I ordered the oysters on the half shell. The oyster was full of cracked shell the horseradish was so small that I was abe to get a pin drop on each oyster and the cocktail sauce was ketchup that became spicy when mixed with the horseradish. This was enough. I tipped the waitress well, it was not her fault, and pledged to tell all looking for seafood in Daytona Beach to avoid this place.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Eat here everytime I'm in town, which is twice a year, whether it be with customers, employees, or a fun off-work night. Expect a wait if you are there on a weekend that Daytona has something special going on like the Daytona 500, or such. Worth it though

1  Thank ShaeMis
Reviewed 9 March 2012

ate there twice!! more like a sports bar , but food and service was good..

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I had a few drinks here and a Philly sandwich. The food was good. Nice atmosphere. A little overly crowded but I think that is because it was spring break time. You definitely need to stop in and experience it for yourself.