“Not Going Back”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Waiter was great. We had no idea what to order, and the one item we were leaning towards, he told us to stay away from. The place was busy, but we were seated right away. The best part of the meal was the bread and dipping sauce at the beginning. We went based on reviews, but were disappointed with the food. Not what we expected. With so many choices during Bike Week, we will not be going back.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The food here is generally excellent, and good portions for the price. Might have to ask for more bread and oil if you are into that, though. Most recently we had the spaghetti with meatballs, and it was an overwhelming amount. The Mezzaluna can be had with additional ingredients (peas, chicken strips, etc., and is an excellent choice. Plenty to eat and take home, too.

The price is reasonable for the portions and usually good service. We eat here once a month, and have only come across one on the wait staff that was very slow and seemingly had a lot of other things on her mind. Otherwise, everythign here has been consistently great !

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Carrabba's is our "go to" place to get good food and service for a fair price. The service is always good and food is better than most other places in the area. A bit crowded, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Everyone knows Carrabba's. This particular resturant at the speedway is consistantly good. The four of us enjoyed our meals immensely. I had the Chicken Bryon, excellent ,but I loved the mamma's chicken soup that is part of the soup or salad tradition.

The service was great and, in spite of it being bike week , we were seated right away and I asked for a quiet booth , I knew they did the best to accomodate. Our server was Ju Ju and was so much fun. She called myself and my daughter -in -law "my lady". Which I could get used to. Who doesn't want to be treated like royalty once in a while ? !
We left fully satisfied, in everyway. Try it, you'll not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Delicious although kind of salty, great value, surprisingly impeccable service