“Good Doughnuts - Terrible Coffee”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped in by accident when we were in search of the farmer's market (never did find it). Wife saw the light on - so.... We got donuts fresh off the line. Good as always. But the coffee - which usually is good - was terribly bitter. Had to pour it out. They were really busy but at least one girl was having problems keeping things straight. The others were spot on and worked well under pressure.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Wish we had one near us. My mouth was watering for a maple frosted donut and the tray was empty, when I told my husband that my favorite kind was sold out the young man at the counter told me he would get one for me and he did! Best customer service and donuts ever! The light wasn't on when we got there, but the donuts were fresh and amazing.

1  Thank jaycee98
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Can't wait to see the hot doughnuts sign lit. These are the world's greatest doughnuts at the World's most famous beach. What could be greater?

1  Thank porterc2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

kristy kreme in daytona never disappoints, great variety, fresh, and always the tastiest donuts around. Wish we had one near us!!

1  Thank wiilovethebeach
Reviewed 10 January 2018

try to go when the donuts are hot, they are so good that way! Not in the best area , and parking is often hard- but it is worth it.

1  Thank 888shk