“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Gyros and chef salad always a favorite here. Great people on the service side a must for lunch. Our waitress knows what we want when we walk in the door doesn't matter if it was last week or last month. Always feels like home without the work.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are a family of four driving through, we stayed at a local hotel and needed delivery since we are pulling a good size boat. Pantheon came up on my google search as a delivery place. It was 905pm when I ordered and they closed at 930pm. The delivery took a bit - 945pm but that was fine since it was Friday night. The gentleman that took my order was nice as was the delivery driver (even though it must have been after his shift at this point!). We had a large pepperoni pizza and it was fabulous, even my 11 year old son, who is ever so picky, ate it! The pizza tasted so fresh and flavorful, we were really impressed. We also ordered cheese bread and didn't like it much - it was very bland - but I give this place 5 stars because the pizza was that good!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I live in Georgia and was visiting Daytona for vacatio. We had to stop at pantheon pizza. This is my favorite spot. Make sure you order the cheesy pizza you want regret it.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I always love Pantheon for family occasions. Great wings, great pizza, great gyros, great chef salad. I have never in the last thirteen years if going there been disappointed. Family friendly always great service. Great local dining, I recommended it all the time. Keep doing what your doing Pantheon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I'd never heard of Pantheon until a customer at work ordered a pizza from them & let me try a slice & from there I was hooked! They also have "happy hour" pizza specials which make it even better!