“Delicious Pizza ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I live in Georgia and was visiting Daytona for vacatio. We had to stop at pantheon pizza. This is my favorite spot. Make sure you order the cheesy pizza you want regret it.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I always love Pantheon for family occasions. Great wings, great pizza, great gyros, great chef salad. I have never in the last thirteen years if going there been disappointed. Family friendly always great service. Great local dining, I recommended it all the time. Keep doing what your doing Pantheon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I'd never heard of Pantheon until a customer at work ordered a pizza from them & let me try a slice & from there I was hooked! They also have "happy hour" pizza specials which make it even better!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Wanted some pizza and this was close! Thought the pizza and Greek salad was very good, we are not into chain pizza places so we always look for pizza like this.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Yum Yum Yum. We moved here from Chicago nearly 20 years ago.. It took us that long to finally find Pizza that tastes just as delicious as what the Windy City had to offer.. Pantheons has been here many years & it's easy to see why.. Fresh, tasty, excellent top notch ingredients.. Trust me when I tell u, we tried every pizza joint in Volusia County, Not one comes even close
To the taste of Pantheons ... So glad we found them & now it's a weekly if not Bi-weekly we get to enjoy the one thing I missed about Chicago "PIZZA"......Haha upon request, they even cut it Chicago style ( squares vs triangles) Try them u won't regret it, in fact they"ll Be your new favorite Stop for Pizza ! Thank you to Pantheons, their wonderful pizza & a staff that's second to none

1  Thank Patricia B