“Birthday visit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I always love Pantheon for family occasions. Great wings, great pizza, great gyros, great chef salad. I have never in the last thirteen years if going there been disappointed. Family friendly always great service. Great local dining, I recommended it all the time. Keep doing what your doing Pantheon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I'd never heard of Pantheon until a customer at work ordered a pizza from them & let me try a slice & from there I was hooked! They also have "happy hour" pizza specials which make it even better!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Wanted some pizza and this was close! Thought the pizza and Greek salad was very good, we are not into chain pizza places so we always look for pizza like this.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Yum Yum Yum. We moved here from Chicago nearly 20 years ago.. It took us that long to finally find Pizza that tastes just as delicious as what the Windy City had to offer.. Pantheons has been here many years & it's easy to see why.. Fresh, tasty, excellent top notch ingredients.. Trust me when I tell u, we tried every pizza joint in Volusia County, Not one comes even close
To the taste of Pantheons ... So glad we found them & now it's a weekly if not Bi-weekly we get to enjoy the one thing I missed about Chicago "PIZZA"......Haha upon request, they even cut it Chicago style ( squares vs triangles) Try them u won't regret it, in fact they"ll Be your new favorite Stop for Pizza ! Thank you to Pantheons, their wonderful pizza & a staff that's second to none

1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Dined here for the first time using a $5 off dining certificate. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service.

Although this establishment is no longer owned by the original Greek family that stadted it, they say they use the same recipies.

We enjoyed the Pantheon Special which was loaded with toppings. There was no skimping on toppings or cheese. The large has 12 slices, and although I am a big eater, I was stuffed after having my share of 4 slices.

The menu was quite extensive with grinders, wings and other selections. The service was prompt and courteous. The prices were a bit high, especially considering the location is located very close to Daytona State College.

All in all, it was a good experience when it came to the pizza. .Next time I will try the wings or a grinder.