“Really good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Dined here for the first time using a $5 off dining certificate. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service.

Although this establishment is no longer owned by the original Greek family that stadted it, they say they use the same recipies.

We enjoyed the Pantheon Special which was loaded with toppings. There was no skimping on toppings or cheese. The large has 12 slices, and although I am a big eater, I was stuffed after having my share of 4 slices.

The menu was quite extensive with grinders, wings and other selections. The service was prompt and courteous. The prices were a bit high, especially considering the location is located very close to Daytona State College.

All in all, it was a good experience when it came to the pizza. .Next time I will try the wings or a grinder.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I had a medium Greek salad last week and the entire top was loaded with cheese. So much that it literally covered the entire top. Not bad I thought, I love cheese...but the salad was horrible. It didn't taste fresh and the house dressing was just as bad as it tasted very bitter.
I tried this restaurant years ago..now I remember why I never went back.
In all fairness, I should try something else and maybe I will. But how hard is it to make a salad?

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Pantheon serves a thin crust pizza, foldable in the NYC style. Good toppings and price and they have been here long enough to build a reasonable reputation. We've eaten in and carried out, and have no complaints with either option.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I just ate there and everything was delicious. We had pizza wings and the cheesesteak. This was my favorite cheesesteak I had ever had. Price was good too for all the food. We order 20 min before they closed and it took them 40 min to deliver. I'm so glad they took own personal time for our delivery. I can't express enough how great this place is. I will be stopping back before I leave. Thank you so much

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for good local pizza and this was the place. We had a supreme pizza and wings, it was very good. Much better then the chains pizza places.