“Great Place”

Nicole's Beach Street Antique Mall
Ranked #61 of 123 things to do in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have been here several times during my visits to Daytona Beach. They have so many different types of things. Antiques, collectibles, vintage, re-purposed things, even some cool Steam Punk. Everyone there is always friendly and ready to help. Pretty good prices on most everything.

1  Thank Dee E

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I always enjoy browsing through the shop for some neat older toys for my son! Things you just cant find anywhere else!

1  Thank Keith C
Reviewed 1 March 2017

They have a little of everything and good prices. Seem to have a good understanding of antiques. A lot of merchandise, but not so large you get overwhelmed. Trendy location with lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We were extremely disappointed this year with Nicole's Antique Mall. First off, when we got there, the owner and workers were having a conversation right in front of one of the booths. They did not move or even acknowledge our presence. This happened on 2 more occasions, where they were talking and wouldn't move. Secondly, my husband found a small lapel pin he wanted but it had no price. He took it to the front and they said they would figure it out. Well 20 minutes later, we still had no price. Cripes, it's a lapel pin! Give us a price! Never got that price, so we walked out without buying anything. Since the management has changed, we are NOT impressed and will probably never return after patronizing this business for probably about 10 years. They are way too rude for us and evidently don't really care if they make a sale or not.

4  Thank J-K-B10_85
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2016

While in Daytona Beach I came across Nicole’s Beach Street Antique Mall and decided to take a stroll through it. The shop has a lot of booths to look through and a wide variety of items to select from. The staff was very friendly and polite.
If you are looking for something unique as a gift for family or friends, no doubt you could find something of interest here.

I came across two vintage comic books on Indiana Jones printed years ago, way before the movies. My grand-kids will just love them.

It is worth the stop and along the strip where this antique mall is located is a lot of other stores to visit and some great restaurants.

Dr. Marc, Romans 8:38-39