Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lots of Treasures

Take your time in here. There are plenty of interesting items on display, both large and small... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
ehtraveller2018
Mississauga, Canada
What an Improvement

The last time we were here 2 years ago, it was terrible. I'm so glad we decided to go back this... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2018

from USD 55.00
from USD 143.99
from USD 358.49
More Info
All reviews browsing collectibles jewelry shop art treasure
Reviewed 27 September 2016

While in Daytona Beach I came across Nicole’s Beach Street Antique Mall and decided to take a stroll through it. The shop has a lot of booths to look through and a wide variety of items to select from. The staff was very friendly and polite.
If you are looking for something unique as a gift for family or friends, no doubt you could find something of interest here.

I came across two vintage comic books on Indiana Jones printed years ago, way before the movies. My grand-kids will just love them.

It is worth the stop and along the strip where this antique mall is located is a lot of other stores to visit and some great restaurants.

Dr. Marc, Romans 8:38-39

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

This little shop has so much to offer. They have antiques and a lot of fun beachy items. The staff was really hepful in helping me find a picture to go in my guestroom.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Very nice shop. LARGE inventory. All sorts of stuff available - collectibles, vinyl record albums, sports memorabilia, antiques, furniture, Hummel figurines, Hess and other trucks, jewelry, signs, vintage items, glass wear, toys. Many unique items. So much to see. Appeared that several different vendors had their goods in the store. Nicely displayed. Some prices were reasonable, others a bit high. Nearly everything was tagged & priced. Helpful, courteous staff. Clean restroom. Free on street parking. Enjoyed browsing and purchased a few items.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Large collection of antiques with great prices. Everything from furniture and art to jewelry and vintage clothing.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Darlene K
Reviewed 24 March 2016

While in town for the Daytona 500, my bf & I grazed thru this shop we was blown away at the treasures this quaint little shop had to offer , don't let the outside fool you . Once inside its almost as if your transformed into a whole different world . We had the pleasure of meeting Spencer, we was amazed this was his name since we lost our son who's name was also Spencer in 2014. It was almost as if his spirit was right there with us. Love the shop the girls operating the shop were very nice and knowledgable would recommend.

Date of experience: February 2016