“Cool stuff, great prices!”

Nicole's Beach Street Antique Mall
Ranked #61 of 123 things to do in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Large collection of antiques with great prices. Everything from furniture and art to jewelry and vintage clothing.

2  Thank Darlene K

Reviewed 24 March 2016

While in town for the Daytona 500, my bf & I grazed thru this shop we was blown away at the treasures this quaint little shop had to offer , don't let the outside fool you . Once inside its almost as if your transformed into a whole different world . We had the pleasure of meeting Spencer, we was amazed this was his name since we lost our son who's name was also Spencer in 2014. It was almost as if his spirit was right there with us. Love the shop the girls operating the shop were very nice and knowledgable would recommend.

2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 18 August 2015

This Antique mall is very large with lots of booths and a variety of things to look at, from big to small. My favorite booth is "The Sassy Cracker"....so much of "old" Florida to choose from, antique minnow buckets to cool wooden signs, Florida art, or mermaid hooks and furniture with the right color patina for your decorating!
There are booths with clothing, furniture, linens, toys, books, lots of glass wear and really cool stuff from past decades..if you are looking for something different to decorate a room..you will most likely find it here!

1  Thank TwinMarley
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

I went in to browse and shop. I had a bag from another store and the worker RUDELY GRABBED THE BAG OUT OF MY HAND and told me that they "discouraged having totes around the store." She then took it all the way to the front of the store without letting me react. I was stunned and highly offended. Obviously I immediately followed, got my bag, and will never be returning.

1  Thank KimA967
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2014

What an amazing store!!! If you love to find cool stuff, antiques and collectibles or just a gift for someone then this is the place you must stop at! Make sure you have plenty of time, they rent spaces to over 30 different vendors and each one has a unique find making this a place for everyone. Even found 50 cent toys for kids. Plenty of shops and restaurants on the same street so you can make a day of it. Rocking chairs out front if you have someone with you who wants to enjoy the view of the water while you shop. You have to see their chalk painted furniture, amazing colors to choose from. Nicole's Beach Street Mall is on facebook so you can find it like I did and see some of the pictures from inside the store. Had a great time, nice staff and plenty to look at! Did I mention they have a cute dog named Spencer? By the way, I even got a coupon on "Yelp" for a $10.00 savings!

1  Thank naldi32244