“Best dinner”

Crab Stop II
Ranked #22 of 439 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Truly love this location. They garlic crabs are to die for. Shared a huge bowl of crabs and shrimp with friends and a bunch of beers.
Don’t miss the conch fritters.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We've been to this location twice before and had really good seafood. Today was no exception. Snow crab snack pack, seafood platter and seafood rice. All were excellent!!! I highly recommend this restaurant. They know their seafood and know how to season it. If I weren't so full, I'd go back and order more! Only downside is I would have loved a refill on my iced tea. Service was great up until we got our food, but even if service was terrible, I'd go back for the food!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This should be #1 on the list. Local restaurant with delicious crabs, great service, and great prices to boot! We will most definitely be back when in the area again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We ate at the Crab Stop II during bike week. The staff was very friendly and our waitress, Amanda, was most helpful. She suggested the fried crab balls as an appetizer and the snow combo with crab legs for my husband and me to share. We followed her direction and were not disappointed! The combo consisted of snow crab legs, large shrimp, potatoes, and corn on the cob. My husband loves sweet tea and it was perfect. Next time we're in the area, we will be sure to visit again.

1  Thank Dottie624
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The parking lot was not well kept nor the building. My wife used the restroom and had no complaints. Didn't have enough claw crackers for three of us. The building was not emaculantly clean. That all being said the food was excellent. The crabs were small and did not have much meat. We were told about this upfront and the price was discounted . The snow crab legs ,shrimp, potatoes was great. We even ordered two orders of fried shrimp that was very good. The staff was friendly and every waiter that passed by our table ask if we needed anything. The service was sort of slow. However, the food made up for it.