“Fast and Delicious!”

Ranked #17 of 422 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Nice little Mexican restaurant basically right across the street from the Daytona International Speedway. While visiting Florida, we had fish tacos, queso dip and flautas for lunch! Food was delicious and the employees were very friendly! I recommend this restaurant while in Daytona Beach!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Grab a menu as you get in line so you can order when you get to register. Place was packed at lunch time but line moves quickly. I ordered blackened chicken burrito bowl which was excellent and the portion was huge! Chips and salsa were great. Josh, the manager, made a point to welcome me and thank me for my business. Josh assured my soda cup was kept full. Restaurant was clean, food was great and price was reasonable. I will return.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great food and plenty of it. Nice atmosphere and very friendly employees. We had not eaten here before so they walked us through the ordering process....order before you sit down. They bring out the food and refill the drinks. This was also close to our hotel so we walked. Safe neighborhood. Right by the Speedway. When we travel, we enjoy going to restaurants that are not "chains" stores. We are so glad we stopped here.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Thanks the very nice Team for a tasty dinner. Very fresh made Flautas ice cold Bear, sitting outside - just perfect for fast food!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

There are quite a few good looking young ladies that serve you in a respectable way, and they do it well. The food is great, it isn't too loud, and the food is always right. I haven't had a bad experience since I started eating with Tijuana for the last 10 years. Tuesday night is taco night, wednesday is free beer night starting in the evening until the keg pops, and its great for the whole family, especially on monday nights, as they (I BELIEVE) donate a portion of profits to a charity. They used to for Champion Elementary for a short amount of time I know for sure. They have different size portions on the meals and the prices match the value. I like to eat on a schedule, so I always get the same thing and it is very consistent and served in a timely manner. The style of service you will find is to order at the register from a menu in hand. Take time to look it over and you'll figure out what you want by the time you get to order as there is always a line, but it moves fast. The menu is easy to read, a wide variety from which to choose, but it isn't too much that you are overwhelmed (like the Cheesecake Factory). On top of it all, the food is good, and the owner is part of the flow, as you will see him floating around the dining room when he occasionally steps out of the kitchen. His name is Josh.