Beach House Inn
USD 156
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 129
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 145
USD 314
USD 280
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 137
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 145
USD 141
Agoda.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 219
USD 82
USD 70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Poor pluming- sink tool tooo long to clear. No working phone ( I tried to call the front desk and phone was not working). Not all of the electrical sockets worked (could not charge the electrical phones or ipad) Human fluids on the foot drape. Refrigerator was rusted. Amenity signs miss directed.They were trying to paint and upkeep the outward appearances which was truly needed since there was much chipping, pealing and wear and tear on the property especial on the stairs and walk way.

Room Tip: another hotel will help but if you must the ocean view was nice.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dee53_13
Reviewed 4 May 2016

The rooms are not fussy. The beds are comfortable and there were more than enough pillows and towels.

Breakfast was toast or cereal, coffee and juice, and apples and is in the Breezeway overlooking the ocean.

The pool and hot tub were clean and not busy our entire stay.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean-view
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Although at a good location and with good decore and cleanliness, the maintenance on the room was poor. My room's smoke detector was hanging off the wall, and the bed collapsed off it's leg onto the floor when two people laid on it.
The mattress is very firm, and was hard on my and my guest's backs. The rest of the amenities of the room were great.

Room Tip: Ask for a beach front balcony view, it's the best.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank CyberstormFox
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night at the Econo Lodge in Daytona Beach. Woke up at 3am to my fiance screaming and found bed bugs crawling up her pillow. We threw away our luggage put our stuff in garbage bags and left for home. The room was old and dirty. The AC smelled terrible and cleaning the filter didn't help. When we checked out at 4am and told the front desk clerk about the bed bugs he kind of looked away and didn't say anything which led me to believe this is a known problem at this motel. Drove 12 hours home with 3 hours sleep. Horrible motel. Ruined our last day in Daytona Beach.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hush79
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Had a suite reservation as we did the same for the past 3 to 4 years prior. But when we arrived we discovered there was new management. The desk clerk that the suites had been reserved since before the first of the year 2015 & I told her that we had it reserved since last February 2105. She told us that there were people already in them and we couldn't have one of them. I told her no no no that we had a suite reserved and no one ever called to tell us different We want a refund. I tossed the keys across the counter and they slide across the counter and I went to reach for them I she went to reach for them also and I touched her hand she said that I grabbed her. She then said she was going to call the cops I told her to go ahead.She said we would have to talk to the manager the next day. So we did , he said he did not have to refund any of our money back to us because I was aggressive. So he kept over $1100.00 of our money, plus he the charged our credit card again in February 2016 for another 336.39. I called him and asked him what gave him the authurization to charge our credit card in February. He said he hadn't done it but we have our credit card statement that shows his charge on it. He was very hateful on the and told me that I could just take it up with my credit card company. He said that he had not charged on our card but we have proof.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family