Vittoria's Italian Coffee & Pastry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Great Gelatto, espresso and canoli. Great service. Very nice family owned bakery. Worth a stop

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We just moved here from Northern New Jersey. We know good Italian food and Italian pastries. (I miss my Gencarellis and Calandra's) This place had the worst cannolis I have ever tasted. They were filled fresh, but the cannoli cream was bland and not sweet at all. Hey, did Hershey's stop making those mini chips? What a disappointment! We also decided to try out some of the other pastries in the small showcase. We were not impressed. Not only was the stuff not worthy of consumption, the prices were through the roof. The cookies were not by the pound, but rather by the piece. It was a big turnoff. They also sell gelato and water ices/ sorbetto. Save your money and your car's gasoline. I don't know how they ever got such a good rating from Tripadvisor. I wouldn't do anything without reading the reviews from others when I travel. I think the previous reviewers were out in the sun too long on the beach.

6  Thank Higbees
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I had seen great reviews of this place and wanted to try it. I was not impressed. High prices for not great food. I would not go again.

2  Thank KimBarnes27
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Last weekend we made our second trip to Vittoria's and as usual it was pure heaven. Pastries that I can't even pronounce but who needs to, just enjoy. Vittoria has pies and pastries you just can't get in many places. If you could, I doubt they would be as delicious. Vittoria rocks.

1  Thank rodneytherock
Reviewed 5 March 2012

One place to find espresso in the Daytona area and great pasties, including canollis!