“Not as good as the one in Port Orange or Jacksonville”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #137 of 434 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We love Polo Tropical, but the one in Daytona was disappointing. My husband and I got the chicken bowl and the chicken was overcooked. The flavor was fine. The sauce island needed attention. Out of some sauces and messy. The men's bathroon was unusable as it was flooded. Our granddaughter got a vegetarian bowl and liked it. I went to get her a to go and stood at the order counter. There with 4 people behind the counter walking by me and I was never acknowledged. One finally stopped when I asked her for a to go box. No one asked if they could help me as I stood there for 3 minutes. Polo Tropical is a very good place to eat. This one really needs some some improvement in management and staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Close to many hotels. You can walk there. Food was as good as usual. Service was great. Staff was very nice.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best fast-food restaurants out there. PT’s grilled chicken is always so tasty; almost addicting. The side dishes like rice and black beans are good but the chicken is the star of the show.

Our last visit the restaurant dining area was in serious need of a good cleaning. We had to clean our own table and the salsa bar was a mess. However, the chicken was good as always.

1  Thank Mojofishing
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Service quick and employees were kind. Food was delicious and did not disappoint. Even the soup was good.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Pollo Tropical is a mandatory stop when we visit Florida. The chicken is always outstanding. This location also had great food. However, the dining area looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in hours. It was probably an off day for them.