All reviews shuffle board winter holiday corn hole games a great vacation well equipped kitchen daytona shores bedroom suite each morning rick ada laundry
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The Sierra Suites is the best place to stay. The units are very clean and well equipped.We just stayed in 17 and it was very spacious well equipped kitchen,dining Room,large living Room, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. There is also a large laundry Room. The living Room has a patio door that opens into backyard with full oceanview. The owners Rick and Ada Harman are very wonderful people! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean and safe place to stay.
There is also tv's in each bedroom and living Room!

Room Tip: Room 16 or 17 for oceanview and families. Very spacious
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Extremely clean condo, owners Rick and Ada were very friendly and made our stay feel like the place was a home away from home. Our three week stay was very enjoyable and because of this we will be returning next year

Room Tip: We stayed in #16, 3 bedrooms, ocean view, 2 and a half bathrooms, washer,dryer
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryandBob V
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I always consult with Trip Advisor before booking any vacation. I was looking for a place on the beach for my daughter and her friends to relax during their spring break from college. I immediately loved the appeal of Sierra Suites and it's location right on the beach. I love to stay at family owned businesses rather than the big chains. They were booked in room 14 which had enough room for 5 adults to spread out. I loved that Sierra Suites offered an apartment accommodation rather than a small hotel room. There were two bathrooms, a living area and a kitchen in addition to a separate bedroom. My daughter said they had a great time there. Here is what my daughter said about her stay, "Rick and Aida were super nice and hung out with us. They played bags with us and were always welcoming. They were quick with cleaning towels. We would set the dirty ones out when we left for the night and when we came back there were cleans ones ready to use. Beautiful location."

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2016

The rooms are very clean and its an excellent motel. We stay every year here and are very pleased! We love the manager and his wife. The rooms are also very roomy in case you may choose to have guests. We highly recommend this motel to anyone looking for a nice clean friendly place where you will welcome and at home! Ed and Wilma Farley, Kentucky.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We stayed at Sierra Suites for a week in February. What a great vacation. The entire place is immaculately kept up and clean. We were only steps from the beach and ocean and if we didn't want that, there was a gorgeous court yard full of tables, chairs, and lounges and a beautiful heated pool. The people were so friendly and welcoming and you couldn't help but feel completely safe. Many thanks to Rick and Ada for running such a great operation. No wonder people keep coming back year after year. See you next year !!!

Stayed: February 2016