“OMG!”

Add it.
Menchies
Ranked #226 of 433 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Best best yogurt ever. And it's fun to fill your bowl. Multiple flavors an toppings. Located in the kiosk area of the mall. Not a storefront so you have to watch for it.

1  Thank Pat924z
Reviewed 12 December 2016

The first time I ate at Menchies, I was in Hawaii. It was phenomenal. They opened one in Pembroke Pines, FL several years after my HI trip and it was always jammed. When I moved to Daytona Beach, I was really sad that there was no great yogurt place. Then a couple of months ago I went into the mall and lo and behold there it was! There are so many toppings and they usually have a dairy free and a sugar free offering. It's definitely caused me to visit the mall more!