“Great take away Chinese food!”
Review of Chinese To Go

Chinese To Go
Ranked #41 of 106 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Can't beat the price, and delicious! I have the phone number saved in my phone to order on the fly. If you want a wonderful quiet meal in, this is the place!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

After flying in from the UK, we were tired & in need of feeding. When we discovered the Dominos next door was a 40 min wait for collection, we decided to order & collect from Chinese To Go. We were glad we did!

The service was excellent & quick, food was very tasty & pricing reasonable with a takeaway for 8 costing $68.00. I recommend the boneless pork ribs, DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Visited this take away a couple of times last year. Lot's of people have complained about the curry sauce. I'm also well aware it is done differently in the US and is not what we get back in Scotland. However if you ask the guys when you place the order to make the sauce thicker, don't put potatoes in it etc etc they are more than accommodating. End result was a lovely curry and I enjoyed it almost as much as the ones at home.
Will definitely return again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We ordered take out from here, and my entire family did not enjoy it. Sweet n sour sauce was very good. Shrimp Lo mein was good. Eggrolls, crab rangoon, and dumplings were blah, not sure if they were under seasoned. General Tsao tasted nothing like we had tried before (not a good thing) and the Honey Chicken was very crispy which would have been ok if there was any sauce. Save your money if you are out of town!!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Stopped by for lunch take out and was very disappointed. Food was horrible and I will not be ordering from here any time soon.