“Better than reviews on here”
Review of Chinese To Go

Chinese To Go
Ranked #41 of 106 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Called in today . Wanted something quick as Long day at sea world .. took 15 mins. Chicken chow mein special curry rice n fries with prawn crackers tasty... not the same as UK . But your not there . Plates clean. 1 that you will have to try don't ever trust the haters on here . I think people moan coz they can

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Food was just about above average, curry sauce is not like England so anything you have with curry sauce got potato in it so not sure what that's all about. But was ok and would go there again. I would leave the buffet on the 27 alone as that just terrible.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Waste of a meal on holiday. Food was not as good as a poor take away in the UK! Multi coloured prawn crackers? I do not want blue, green and pink prawn crackers :-(

If you are from the UK I can promise you that you will be very disappointed as we get allot better quality at home.

As we were getting sick of burgers and pizza thought we would try it but it was the worst meal of our holidays.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Got the food home home (under 5 mins away). The food was cold, the noodles fell out of the container in one mass lump burnt with a puddle of oil beneath them.

It wasn't cheap and we all ate hardly anything.

Would never order from here again..

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The food was fine but it was just a small amount. I found that the place was dirty.
I will not go back again to this place.
The place needs a lot of cosmetic. I mean: A LOT.