“CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, COZY”
other travellers have booked this property
Family room Family room
Bathroom
View from backyard
Front view
Regal Palms
Beautiful pool area, waterslides, lazy river, kiddies pool, and hot tub
Pool
Pool
Hot tub
Restaurant patio overlooking pool area
Restaurant
Arcade
Onsite gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MURIAT
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, COZY”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I stayed at this lovely 4 bedroom condo for 1 week, 8/1-8/9, and it was quite relaxing. First, the rooms were quite clean and well-kept and the beds were extremely comfortable; I wish that I could take the mattress with me. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, pots, and proper appliances. My family and I cooked every single day. The washer/dryer was a plus, and the kids really enjoyed the lazy pool area on the grounds. The only draw-back was not having a grill outdoor in the back, that would’ve been great and the cable was not very good at all. It seemed that there were just one sport channel after another. Not much to watch on TV. Also, the TVs in the rooms could’ve bit slightly bigger. I could hardly see the screen across the room on the bed. Not to mention that the batteries in the remotes in the living room were dead. Other than that, I didn’t go on vacation to sit in front of a TV. Overall, the stay was lovely.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing