“Great Place in a Very Convenient Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room Fully equipped Kitchen
Twin Room 1
Queen Bathroom
Living Room
Living Room
Cinema Room with leather reclining seats
The Pool
Extended Pool and Lanai
Pool & Patio area with Dining Table & Loungers
Pool & Spa at night
Games Room inc Table Tennis
Games Room in Pool & Darts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

lucster16
St. John's, Canada
“Great Place in a Very Convenient Location”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This house was in the perfect location. It was close to Disney, outlet Malls, Bronson Memorial Highway, etc.

The house was clean and had a great pool area. The Owner was also very receptive to any requests or inquiries I had during my stay.

I would stay at this place again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Katy!

TheVitalC...
Greasby, United Kingdom
“Surprised”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Came back again to this wonderful property but tried a different time of the year & all I can say is I'm so pleased I did. House is amazing as per all previous reviews, we had great weather which allowed use of the pool. Everything you could wish for is provided in this house & the theatre room is brilliant.Xbox with games, massive tv, DVD's, popcorn machine & even a growing collection of books are supplied (I particularly liked the Micheal Connelly).People ask me why I keep going back to this place, but alI can say is go & you will see for yourselves, I'm sure you would return.
Thanks to the owners of 1133 you make my vacations the best.

TheVitalC...
Greasby, United Kingdom
“Great Again”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

As I have stayed & reveiwed this rental property before I will not say to much about how great this property is. Still in wonderful condition & well maintained this really is the best I've stayed in. We had one problem in the 2 weeks we stayed, the Steam Iron broke & just one email to the owners & in no time a brand new Iron was delivered, the owners of this house really seem to care that my vacation is important. No doubt we will be back (again).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the pool
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 153
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing