“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ullvin
Wicklow, Ireland
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in this house in September 2015 and can not fault anything with this property, location or the service provided by the owner.

The house has everything you will need, is nice, fresh and clean and in a lovely area that feels very safe.

We had our two children with us, 1 year old and 6 year old and they loved the pool and the fact that there was loads of DVDs for them to watch when the heat just got to much for them.
I used the gym in the communal area a few times and it was lovely.

Patricia is so nice to deal with and provided great information about shopping, parks etc before we left for Florida.
Cant remember the name of the gentleman that was our contact about the property while over there but he was great. Just had to make a phone call and he assisted us straight away.

If you are looking to rent a house while in Orlando,Florida, this is absolutely the place to go for and i hope we will be able to go back soon again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
11 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for such a positive review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and you were a pleasure to deal with. I will pass on your compliments to Steve and I look forward to your next visit. Thank again, Patrcia.
Eimear S
“Excellent home from home for your Orlando holiday”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is my second time to stay at this fantastic Davenport home.
Firstly I have to say the owner Patricia is wonderful to deal with. She gave me so much information on the area and tips about theme parks/shopping etc. Nothing is a problem and she responds very quickly to any queries.

I travelled with my husband and three young children in March and the house never disappoints .
It is a clean spacious house with all the amenities that you would need for your stay. Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave etc. Children are very well catered for with plastic cups, plates & bowls provided.
It has 4 comfortable bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There are plenty of towels provided.
The living area is very comfortable with a large screen TV and many dvds for all ages. There is excellent high speed Wi-Fi throughout the house.
The screened spacious pool area is clean with plenty of room for lounge chairs and dining. Pool is in an ideal location to enjoy the sun for the whole day.
The location of the house is perfect for access to I4 and US 192, both a short drive away. Easy access to any of the theme parks.

I look forward to my next visit to this house and I would highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable we felt in the house.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
8 Apr 2016
Hi Eimear,
I was delighted to welcome you all back and absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure to have you and your family any time and I really appreciate your taking the time to give this great review. Thank you very much for choosing to stay in my home and I look forward to your next visit.
JDesabrai...
Sudbury, Canada
“wonderful choice for us”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed in Patricia's Davenport home for 7 weeks and hated to leave. When we arrived the home was exactly as promised. It is bright and spacious and the pool area is very nice. Any problems or concerns were promptly dealt with after one quick email. A nice surprise was the huge DVD collection which came in handy on the one rainy day we had. The house is in close (30 - 40 minutes) proximity to all of the major attractions and 1 1/2 hours to beaches on either coast. There are great walking and bicycling trails with loads of wild life within a short drive. The only disappointment for us was the lack of a propane BBQ. We have already reserved the house for next year and can't wait to get back!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
30 Mar 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay and for your kind words. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return next year.
Maurice K
Cork, Ireland
“Kenneallys”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this house this year when we visited florida for a family vacation.this house is immaculately clean with lots of space and is in an excellent condition throughout.tge location is excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending you to stay her....we will be back.!!!

4 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay and for your kind words, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. You were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to your next visit.
Mick M
“Fabulous,spacious,spotless, great location,great value for money”
Reviewed 18 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Booked this villa in 2014 for our 1st two week holiday to flordia in June 2015. We went as a family of 2 teenagers and 2 adults had more than enough rooms for us. We got great advice and tips from the owner before we went on all the things we wanted to do and see which was invaluable. The location of the villa was perfect from the airport and to the parks and of course all the shopping malls!! Car hire is a must to get around easily we hired sat nav too had no problem finding our way around. Having the pool was brilliant on the days we just had to rest from all the parks n shops! Would highly recommend this villa and hope to return in 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, spacious, luxury, private pool, convenient to all attractions and restaurants.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Jul 2015
Mick & Claire,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my home and for your generous feedback. You and your family were a pleasure to deal with. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing