“More then expected”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
queen bedroom 2
kitchen with dining
queen bedroom 3
gameroom
king size master bedroom upstairs
kids room with 2 bunk beds ( sleeps 5)
dining room
bedroom w. 2 single beds
king size master bedroom downstairs
cinemaroom
games room
gym in club house (free use)
upstairs bathrooms
community playground
corridor upstairs
beach volley and soccer in community
library for free use in the club house
tennis courts in community
community soccer
community pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yulexi200...
Chicago, Illinois
“More then expected”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My stay at this home was a wonderful experience,I was there for 5 days with all my family and we where more then happy there was everything that you needed,nice and clean.The owner was responding to all my questions.I was there for the first time in Florida and we loved our vacation.In the house it would feel like if you were in your own home.I will definitely book again this home.

3 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review. It was a great pleasure to have you stay. I hope to see you on your next trip to Florida.
monamagus
Taastrup, Denmark
“A wonderful Vacation Home”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The house was wonderful. It was more than spacious enough for our family of 17. It was clean and inviting. Although the house was close to Disneyland, restaurants and shopping, we enjoyed lazing around the pool. We will definitely be back next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review. I look forward to have you back next year.
Tintinsal...
“Large and safe family friendly home, great for large families!”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Located super close to Int. drive, the house is a large home with 2 masters, 3 big beds and 2 kid rooms with bunks. The pool is great for a few adults or a bunch of young kids as the parents sit in the hot tub.

The ground floor is wide and spacious, with lots of living space to spread out. The place is cozy and warm, a few minutes drive to the supermarket, disney and restaurants. Its inside a gated community too, so I felt safe as I had my early morning jogs.

Great place for lots of family members, my extended family of 12 loved it and had an extra room free!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking time to write a review. It was great to have you stay. I hope to see you on your next trip to Disney Area.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

22 Apr 2017
Thank you for taking time to write a review. It was a pleasure to have you stay. I am looking forward to your next trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing