“Nice Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Villa
Kitchen
Heated swimming pool
Heated swimming pool
Pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jewel S
Brunswick, Georgia
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed this Villa and the kids loved the pool. Nice area and the home was very clean. However, the A/C unit was set on a time and in the middle of the night the room we slept in would get really hot but we were the only one who had that problem everyone else said their room was fine. We would stay again!!

6 Aug 2016
Hi Jewel and thanks for the comments. I don't know why the a/c in your room was not as cold as the other rooms. There is no timer on the a/c only a thermostat. Maybe next time just lower the temperature slightly to keep it on for longer.
Dinos
BentonB57...
“Felt like home or maybe even better!”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My 3 friends and I stayed here for a birthday getaway and I honestly couldn't of picked a better home for us! It was so clean and very spacious! We had absolutely no issues with our stay! I deffinetly recommend this home!

28 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Brittany for your kind comments. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Dinos.
Shamara Q
“Great home away from home, especially with a family (with teenagers " )”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

(trust me, I've always looked at reviews for repetitive speech..good or bad to influence my choice) with that said, you will find my Review completely honest and in depth. Asethetically, the home is beautiful inside and out. My family stayed for 9/8 nights. My husband and I don't have small children we have teenagers Which their rooms (within the 1 floor villa/home), worked out great for us, as their rooms are on the opposite end of the home. I don't believe this would be a deal breaker for those with smaller children, toddlers, or babies, as you will definitely hear them if there was any stirring through the night. Especially with your door open. The room sizes were adequate, not too big, nor too small..just enough. (FYI, just one of the 3 bedrooms has a Tv but without cable). But, you're on vacation, rt? The Master bedroom does have cable with a commendable size on-suite with dual sinks. Although, one sink did not work, we never found ourselves needing to use them at the same time, so it didn't cause any conflict. Which is why I didn't I feel the need to contact the owner. The pool was great in size. I do need to mention we had a few minor hiccups with it but, was taken care of immediately with the on call maintenance. My only dislike, which I did see in pictures beforehand was the lack of total privacy surrounding the pool area. As per the pics, it will be your neighbors to just one side, where you both can see each other's happenings. But, we never felt uneasy...again, I'm just extremely detail- oriented as well as having a teen daughter and myself outside in constant swimwear. Or just the comfort of it all.
ALL IN ALL I TRULY RATE OUR STAY as a 9 out of 10. The only drawback was the 20-25 minute drive to most attractions in Orlando, specifically. Or 10-15 minute drive to the nearest convience or grocery store. If you don't mind the driving? Don't let this villa get away for your next VACATION
Honestly!
Hope it helps...ENJOY!
Thank you again Dino..we hope to reconnect next yr 2017

25 Jul 2016
Hi Shamara and thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return next year. Next time you are there please go to Champions Gate. There is a supermarket there which is only a couple of minutes drive away from the house. There are gas stations and a couple of restaurants there also. Thanks again for your review.
Dinos.
analuzflo...
Elgin, Illinois
“Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Cannot thank you enough for the lovely villa. Accommodation was perfect, everything needed was there and the location was spot on for all the parks and amenities!
It was a very good deal! I will go back to this place again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Near to the parks
Liked least: Front yard was not clean
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words Ana.
Brittany0...
Clinton, Connecticut
“Very happy with this place!”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great week long stay at this villa! I traveled with my husband and our 7 year old son, and also had my mother in law and young brother in law (17 years old), stay with us for a few nights. It was our first family trip to Disney, so it was nice to have a great experience. I was skeptical at first because this place is VERY well priced, but we were not disappointed.

The area is very nice, the neighborhood is very quiet. The villa itself was immaculate upon our arrival. We had read some reviews before about not having enough cooking pots/pans, so we did bring our own just in case, however we did not need them, so it was irrelevant. There were plenty of bed linens and towels for us. We did not opt for heating the pool, and it was not an issue for my 7 year old. We didn't spend too much time in the pool anyway because most of our time was spent in Disney. It was maybe a 15 minute drive to the parks, so the location was perfect. Also the grocery store, gas station, drug stores, fast food, was all about 5-10 minutes away which was also perfect for us.

Overall we had a fantastic stay here and I would definitely recommend this villa to others. If we head back to the area again in the future I will personally keep this place in mind!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size, convenience
Liked least: No issues
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Dec 2015
Hi Brittany, thanks so much for your comments.
Dinos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing