“Wouldn't stop anywhere else”
Formal lounge Formal Dining Area
Formal lounge
Formal Dining Area
One of 2 lounges in our home
Fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom suite with balcony
Master suite bathroom with walk in wardrobe
Master suite balcony, views to conservation area
Sunrise from the Master suite balcony
Bedroom 2, large king
Bedroom 3, Double
Bedroom 4, Twin room
Bedroom 5, Twin room
The outside of our home
Essex Place, the perfect street scene
Pool in full sun with shade under balcony
Private pool and spa, view over conservation
Pool with Spa ready to welcome you
Pool with private outlook
Community Clubhouse with Gym, Volleyball and Tennis
Community Clubhouse Pool
Beach Volleyball and Tennis
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fred h
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't stop anywhere else”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Yet again we have the pleasure of leaving a fantastic review for Kevin and Caroline, my wife and I stayed in their beautiful 5 bedroom villa for three weeks this time in March and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The villa has had a few upgrades from last time with flat screen TVs throughout and different games in the garage games room. The complex where the villa is has such a relaxing atmosphere and from the master suite balcony there is a beautiful view out on to the wetlands. The location is amazing and it's close to the parks and shopping complexes. The heated pool is a real bonus and makes such a difference. Thank you both again, looking forward to next year already.... Might not be as relaxing next time as our grandchildren want to come!

18 Apr 2017
Dear Fred, Thank you so much for your kind review. Its a pleasure to have assisted with your family vacation again. We're always trying to ensure we upgrade each year and make every vacation special.I know you're looking already to come back next year and we look forward to welcoming you again. many thanks, Kevin.
1DW1
Chino Hills, CA
“Perfection”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our group of six people, which consisted of myself, my wife, our son, daughter-in-law and their two children, ages 11 and 8, stayed at this property for one week in March.

As per other reviews, I can attest that this property is immaculate, spacious, and delightful.  A wonderful respite from the hustle and bustle of the Orlando vacation milieu.  The owner, Kevin, was accessible (via email), friendly and accommodating.  So as not to be redundant with the previous reviews, I will instead offer up some tips and insights for future renters.

Payment.  I dealt directly with Kevin.  He provided a local bank account where I electronically made the initial deposit and then the final payment.  This was easy and safe.  Kevin provided confirmation after he received each payment.

Transportation and traffic.  I am a toll booth novice but this is what I got from my experience.  To get to the house from the Orlando airport (MCO), we drove our rental van past several toll booths.  We used the cash booths which are on the right side of the road.  Read the signs at the booth, some accept only exact change.  The toll ranged from $.75 to $3.00.   I believe the toll charge is based on time of day and amount of traffic.  It is best to carry quarters and dollar bills in your vehicle.   The cost was about $4.00 to get to the house from the airport.  Thankfully, there are no toll booths between the house and the Disney or Universal properties.

There is only one viable way to get to the 4 freeway (the main freeway to the theme parks) from the house, and that involves taking Champions Gate Blvd.  This access during the morning hours is horrendous as many cars go to the tourist sites and many more go to work.  It normally takes less than ten minutes to get to the freeway from the house but on a couple of days it took us nearly 30 minutes.  On these days we witnessed fender benders along this “Wild West” stretch of road.  Once on the freeway, traffic is still clogged up but it opens up fairly quickly after about a mile.

Household supplies.  The only supplies were single rolls of toilet paper and a small bar of soap in each bathroom.  There is a Publix supermarket on the way, just off the 4 freeway exit, where you can purchase supplies.  We found that going to the Dollar Tree or Family Dollar stores, both within 5 miles of the house, was better since we were only looking for a week's worth of use.  We bought detergent, laundry soap, salt and pepper, cooking oil, paper towels, napkins, bar soap, single rolls of toilet paper, etc. for just $1 each.  Be forewarned that the toilet paper at the dollar stores cannot be categorized as luxurious – let’s just say it gives added meaning to the term “roughing it”.

Wildlife.  Our 11 year grandson enjoyed chasing the small lizards that hang around the front porch.  One day as he was chasing a lizard up a tree, a two foot long snake slithered from the undergrowth and disappeared into the bushes along the side of the house.  We were a little startled but not surprised.  Another morning I happened upon two herons walking through the front grass which was disconcerting to me because they stood nearly shoulder level with long legs, a large bulbous body, and long pointed beak.  My first thought was of aliens from outer space.  There is a lake in back, adjacent to the fenced-in pool area.  And although I don't think there are alligators living there, we nevertheless avoided going into the backyard in the evening hours.  Better safe than eaten.  We did not experience any mosquitoes.

Other Stuff.  We did not use the living or dining room (we ate in the breakfast nook area which was sufficient for the six of us) and only used two of the four bedrooms upstairs..  We did not use the books, games, DVD player or go to use the site's recreational facilities.  Most of our time was spent at the theme parks or in the pool area.  Next time we are here, we plan to spend some time relaxing instead of just using the house as sleeping quarters.

Value.  This was the best value for the money.  Cheap, relatively close, and luxurious.  A definite plus was that Kevin did not seem too bothered about the pricing.  He and his wife appeared more concern about how our family was enjoying the property - Very well, thank you!

18 Apr 2017
Hi 1DW1, Thank you so much for the very detailed review. We're so pleased you had a great time, thank you for the photo on the last day of your stay. You were a pleasure to assist and i hope we can welcome you back to our home for future vacations. Many thanks, Kevin.
valerie12...
Wallsend, United Kingdom
“An excellent property for a family vacation in Orlando”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The villa is located on a lovely gated housing estate which is within easy driving distance to all of the theme parks, about 20 minutes to the Magic Kingdom. We were a party of 9, made up of 3 families, and there was plenty of space for us all. Our bedroom was luxurious and the en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe were huge! We all made full use of the games room and the pool which provided a lovely place to relax after a long day of roller coasters. This property is a great place to spend a holiday and excellent value for money. I would certainly return again and will be recommending it to everyone I know.

10 Mar 2017
Dear Valerie,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased you loved our home and you had a great holiday. It means so much to us, we love our home and do all we can to assist / build a good relationship with all guests. We hope to welcome you, your friends and family in the not too distant future. Regards, Kevin.
Maria S
“Wonderful vacations!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Hi, Mr. Kevin I write to thank you for the incredible days that we spent in Florida and that certainly were overvalued with the stay in your wonderful residence. Your home is much more than the pictures show. We felt at home in those 16 days we spent there. Close to pharmacy, supermarket, snack bars and restaurants we can supply our needs in short distances.Near the parks and with easy access we get to enjoy the beautiful sunny days.I did not think twice about renting your house again or recommend it to friends who go to know the land of magic. I wish you and your beautiful wife much health to enjoy for many, many years of that wonderful place. A hug and stay with God.

1 Feb 2017
Dear Maria, Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with your vacation. We are so pleased you found everything to be perfect and had a great family vacation. We would certainly love to welcome you again in the future. Many thanks again, Kevin.
Cinderell...
South Wales
“Lovely couple, lovely home!”
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have visited Florida from a young child and we are fortunate enough to visit Florida every year with our own children. We have always stayed on Disney property, never in a villa and we were skeptical at booking ... Kevin reassured us and was happy to answer any questions, we even met both Kevin and his wife at the airport on a previous trip and they truly are a lovely couple.
I am pleased to say we are complete converts and it would take one hell of a deal for us to return to Disney soil! The villa is in a perfect location, plenty of eateries in both directions and really easy to navigate to and from the parks. We did Disney in 15 minutes without breaking the speed limit, seriously! I am sure it look us longer when we were staying onsite!
The pool needs a mention as it was pure bliss, it was so warm and i had to literally physically remove my boys out of there!
The beds were also luxurious as was the bedding ... I never sleep well in Florida but i slept like a baby from day one. I actually need to ask what sheets you use as i need to buy some when we visit next.
We had a little technical problem during our stay which couldn't of been helped but management were very prompt and great at communicating with us.
Overall we had an amazing stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! My only complaint is that the home was so big my husband couldn't hear me barking my orders, definitely need to invest in some walkie talkies, haha!
Thanks again for a lovely stay

14 Dec 2016
Hi Cinderella 2006, Thank you so much for the review. It was great that we could welcome you as guests to our home. Yes meeting at the airport was certainly lovely. I'm so glad the boys and you had a great holiday, we really love our home and try to do everything we can. I hope to assist you in the future for sure. Keep in contact and thank you again it was our pleasure. Regards, Kevin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing