“Lovely couple, lovely home!”
Formal lounge Formal Dining Area
Formal lounge
Formal Dining Area
One of 2 lounges in our home
Fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom suite with balcony
Master suite bathroom with walk in wardrobe
Master suite balcony, views to conservation area
Sunrise from the Master suite balcony
Bedroom 2, large king
Bedroom 3, Double
Bedroom 4, Twin room
Bedroom 5, Twin room
The outside of our home
Essex Place, the perfect street scene
Pool in full sun with shade under balcony
Private pool and spa, view over conservation
Pool with Spa ready to welcome you
Pool with private outlook
Community Clubhouse with Gym, Volleyball and Tennis
Community Clubhouse Pool
Beach Volleyball and Tennis
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cinderell...
South Wales
“Lovely couple, lovely home!”
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have visited Florida from a young child and we are fortunate enough to visit Florida every year with our own children. We have always stayed on Disney property, never in a villa and we were skeptical at booking ... Kevin reassured us and was happy to answer any questions, we even met both Kevin and his wife at the airport on a previous trip and they truly are a lovely couple.
I am pleased to say we are complete converts and it would take one hell of a deal for us to return to Disney soil! The villa is in a perfect location, plenty of eateries in both directions and really easy to navigate to and from the parks. We did Disney in 15 minutes without breaking the speed limit, seriously! I am sure it look us longer when we were staying onsite!
The pool needs a mention as it was pure bliss, it was so warm and i had to literally physically remove my boys out of there!
The beds were also luxurious as was the bedding ... I never sleep well in Florida but i slept like a baby from day one. I actually need to ask what sheets you use as i need to buy some when we visit next.
We had a little technical problem during our stay which couldn't of been helped but management were very prompt and great at communicating with us.
Overall we had an amazing stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! My only complaint is that the home was so big my husband couldn't hear me barking my orders, definitely need to invest in some walkie talkies, haha!
Thanks again for a lovely stay

14 Dec 2016
Hi Cinderella 2006, Thank you so much for the review. It was great that we could welcome you as guests to our home. Yes meeting at the airport was certainly lovely. I'm so glad the boys and you had a great holiday, we really love our home and try to do everything we can. I hope to assist you in the future for sure. Keep in contact and thank you again it was our pleasure. Regards, Kevin.
Toll373
“Mr”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Spacious and very accommodating home in a quiet neighbourhood. Perfect for large families and those who need room to spread their feet!
Every facility is included and in good order. Disney world on doorstep in minutes (I4 traffic dependant), but Universal Studios a little further ,
All in all a first rate experience at a very reasonable cost!

27 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for the review. It was pleasure assisting you and your family on your vacation. We are pleased you were happy with our lovely home and assistance we provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1Arbs
Peterborough
“Perfect villa in all aspects....”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Beautiful, spacious villa with gated community within 15 mins of Disneyworld and 5 mins of other vital amenities. Kevin provided me with assistance from the time of enquiring and throughout my holiday. When renting a villa you want peace of mind and I had this in abundance. A holiday I will never forget.
Thank you for all your help.

GWinship
Portland, Maine
“Excellent home”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Beautiful 5 bedroom home in the Champions Gate area. The home is very nice, spacious with lots of room. The pool and spa a very nice added feature. Close to Disney and many of the attractions, if you a golfer, like me, plenty of great courses in the area. Very close to I-4, 192 and 27 where restaurants are plentiful. Gated community gives one a very safe and secure feeling. We have rented for three years, the month of February, and have never been disappointed. Kevin and Caroline are like family and so easy to work with. They want only the very best for their guests. We would highly recommend this home to those looking for a wonderful place to stay.
Gary/Betsy
Portland, Maine

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Mar 2016
Dear Gary and Betsy, Thank you so much for your kind review. It's a real pleasure welcoming you to our home year after year. I'm so pleased our home / Caroline and I live up to your expectations, for us its so important and relationships mean everything. We love our home and so glad you do also. We look forward to welcoming you again. Regards Kevin.
fred h
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa, Kevin great to deal with. Would recommend 100%”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the villa for two weeks with my wife, daughter, son in law and three grandchildren, we have been going to Orlando for 20 years twice a year and have stayed in numerous villas all over the area. We found Kevin the villa owner to be helpful, quick to respond to emails and very friendly.
The villa itself was outstanding, well looked after, clean and tidy and very very spaceous. The layout was really good, room for my wife and I to sit (to get peace!!) and lots of room for the children including two twin rooms and a games room. The kitchen was well equipped with everything that we needed. The pool area was also very impressive we paid extra for pool heating and would defiantly recommend doing this as well worth the extra money.
Thank you Kevin and Caroline your villa is fantastic the only downfall is two weeks not long enough! We will be booking again soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Mar 2016
Dear Fred, Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our lovely home in Florida. We are so glad you enjoyed our home as much as we do. As discussed its not a "business" transaction for us , its about welcoming you as guests for a great vacation. It was a pleasure to have assisted you and your family, i look forward to assisting you in the future. Regards, Kevin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing