“AMAZING”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cyn031019...
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I'm not the type to write reviews unless it was outstanding and honestly my stay was exactly that. I decided to book this house for to celebrate the new year and my family is pretty big so it was 9 of us in total, we went to all 4 Disney parks during our stay. We have been to many hotels in Orlando but I think I will never stay in a hotel again after this. The house was perfect for all of us and really made our stay comfortable. Not to mention that price was more then reasonable, hard to believe it was real. The pictures you see online don't do the house justice. Because it's even better in person! I definitely recommend this house. I will be coming back again!!!

Management Response
9 Jan 2017
thank you for your review - it was great to have you. See you soon
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Your age range 65+
chasenfir...
Florida
“As Described”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Home was as described. Everything went well and the house had everything you needed. Plenty of room. Had one minor issue with the temp being set at 75 with a lock so you was unable to change it and also a missing key due to previous renter. I contacted the owner on arrival and it was taken care asap. They were very helpful and friendly about it. We didnt use the pool due to being gone to the parks all day and most the nights but it looked very nice and was clean. I would recommend they add a garage door opener to the garage to make it easier to get the trash, luggage, etc in and out. We did notice for the home to be 4 bedroom/3 bath the hot water heater was small and did not hot water did not last very long but we made it work. The home was located close to shopping and eating with a short and easy drive to the Disney parks. For the price it was a great deal and we would recommend it to others. We would consider it again possibly in the future!

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Mohammed...
“I loved it”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Clean house , very spacious, close to attraction ,new furniture my children loved the pool , will visit again thanks Ryan

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing