“Home from Home- plus more!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Arkvilla, Lounge Dining Area Arkvilla Family room with 50' Cable TV
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 1
Arkvilla Twin Room 12
Arkvilla Twin Room 2
Sparkling Pool with Large Sunny Deck, Relaxing sun Loungers, Imagine Yourself There
Utility Room with Top Loader Washing Machine and Large Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Japanese first
Any
HolidayHu...
England
“Home from Home- plus more!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Our family of 6 adults stayed at Arkvilla for 2 weeks in April. Well, what can I say? The whole experience was straight forward and amazing.
Sandra, the owner of the villa, was so approachable and helpful from start to finish. She was always happy to give advice by telephone and replied to my emails promptly. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she genuinely wanted you to enjoy her villa and the whole experience in Florida. She has so much knowledge about the area.
The booking process and payment was easy and the information pack, which was emailed prior to our holiday, included comprehensible directions to the villa, villa information and recommendations on where to eat.
The villa is in a beautiful, quiet gated community, approximately 20 minute drive from Disneyworld with local supermarkets/shops within a 2-5 minute drive. On entering the villa, it is obvious that Sandra and her family take great pride in the property. It is immaculate, spotlessly clean, very well equipped and so homely and the pool is a wonderful bonus, especially on those hot days. The furniture and beds are so comfortable and the free wifi very helpful. Sandra even phoned the villa the day after our arrival to make sure all was fine and that we had everything that we needed.
All instructions for the villa and it's equipment can be found in the sitting room. A kind neighbour (I presume as we never saw them) even put our rubbish bins by the roadside both weeks that we stayed at Arkvilla and returned them when emptied.
The restaurants recommended by Sandra were excellent. Our favourites were Texas Roadhouse, Mannys Chophouse, the Cheesecake Factory and The Olive Garden Italian Restaurant (their free breadsticks are more like small baguettes-gorgeous!!)
We would certainly recommend staying at Arkvilla and hope to return in the near future. We would like to thank Sandra and her family for helping make our family holiday so memorable and allowing us to share their wonderful villa.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
21 May 2015
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Allison, you make me feel so proud.

You know how much pride we take in our home and we want every single guest to have a wonderful stay and Make Happy Memories that last a lifetime.

It will be our pleasure to have you stay in the future and once again, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review, it realy does cover such a lot and gives potential guests a good idea of not just ouir home but of my input into helping plan a trip :-)
marmite12...
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Luxurious villa, great pool, fantastic location for Disney!”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We absolutely loved Arkvilla, and we will definitely be back.

The décor and furnishings were in tiptop condition and felt very well-maintained and recently decorated. The games room had great equipment, and overall the house has everything you could need for a comfortable and well-equipped break.

The owners clearly take great pride in presenting their property well, and that care really shows in attention to detail and a high level of cleanliness.

The pool was a good size, and the children absolutely loved having it to use whenever they liked. The poolside furniture was plentiful and in very good condition, and the pool is kept very clean by a visiting pool cleaner.

The owner, Sandra is an extremely helpful and friendly 'host', and her advice, information and support was such a great help in making our holiday so fantastic.

Arkvilla is on the Legacy Park development, which is a 15 min drive from the parks, and it was very easy to access Disney from there. It is also about 5 mins drive from Walmart, and Publix supermarkets, and close to lots of great family-friendly and reasonably-priced restaurants.

It is a very quiet area, so you can really enjoy the peace after the hectic days at Disney. The grounds and roads are immaculately well-maintained on the development and everything feels very clean and secure.

Overall, we loved our stay here and I would highly recommend it. This was one of the best holidays we have had for a long time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sandra's helpful approach, the location and the high comfort factor of the house.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
14 May 2015
Thank you for doing such a wonderful review, it covers so much and I'm sure will be of great help to potential future guests who are consideriing a stay at Arkvilla

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you and your family staying again
tinytot12...
corsham
“Heaven On Earth”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Tracy and I had the privilege of spending our Honeymoon in this enchanting villa.What can I say that has not already been said ( not a lot ) .
Firstly upon entering the villa Tracy and I were greeted with a wonderful balloon a card and a bottle of fizz to help celebrate our honeymoon,a really nice thought from Sandra and Jai and very welcome.
The villa is beautiful,I cant put into words how lovely it is.The layout of the villa is perfect and the decor is wonderful,the pool is great for cooling off on a hot day.
I have to say that having trolled through lots of sites to find a villa,we are so glad we choose ArkVilla. Sandra made the whole process of booking very easy,and the amount of advise given was invaluable.
Would Tracy and I go back to Arkvilla YES would i go back now YES

Thank You so much Sandra for Allowing us to stay in your Beautiful Home

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
2 Dec 2014
What a wonderfulreview Paul, thank you so much, you have a lovely way with words

It was an absolute pleasure having you and Tracy stay for your honeymoon and such an honour that you chose Arkvilla for your special stay.

I hope you come back to stay again
michellep...
Staffs
“Beautiful, clean , Bliss!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Arkvilla is a beautiful clean lovely home. Sandra made sure everything was ok and always there to answer any questions. It's a great quiet location with easy access to all the parks.
The children loved the pool. The villa is very spacious too so ideal for large groups.
We didn't want to come home esp my 4 year old!

Travelling group: Large Group
13 Nov 2014
It was a pleasure having you and your family stay Michelle and I'm so pleased the children loved the pool

I enjoyed chatting to you and your dad when I rang to check all was ok, it was nice to get to chat after many months of planning and waiting for you much anticipated trip
Ruthie P
Amersham, England, United Kingdom
“A real home from home”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This was our fourth trip to Orlando but our first time staying in a villa.

I was recommended Arkvilla through an Orlando group on Facebook. Not the most traditional way of finding holiday accommodation but I found the best!

From the moment we arrived after a long day of travelling I was so pleased. The villa is absolutely beautiful. it has everything that you will need,its so much better than a hotel.

The pool was lovely and its so nice to come back after a day of shopping or parks and get in the pool and best of all to not have to share it apart from with people you know!

Sandra is a joy to deal with. All the silly questions I asked beforehand were never too much trouble.

She rang me the day after we arrived to check that I was happy with everything and I certainly was.

During our stay my boys decided that the pool was too warm so a quick message to Sandra and she arranged for it to be turned down - I preferred it warmer but was out voted!

The games room was a big hit with the boys and I was grateful for the washer and dryer the day before we came home to get all the washing over and done with!

We loved it so much that we have booked to return again in 2015.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
4 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words Ruth, it was a pleasure having you stay at Arkvilla especially for your first ever villa stay and we're so happy that you are returning in 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing