6,113 results
All reviewsgolf courselazy riverself parkingwave poolfamily poolbeautiful hotelfire pitformal pooldavid's clubbusiness conferencebroadway deliadult poolsports barchampions gateplay golfpool areagreat amenities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Couple of things you should know right off the bat: to eat, drink, or do anything on property then be prepared to pay a pretty penny. That said, if you rent a car and can drive to the Publix down the street, and get your beer (and there's an ABC store right next to it) then you're golden. We found some of the staff (Jesus at the adult pool) to be INCREDIBLE, and some (front desk staff when we checked in) not so much. Remember when I said rent a car? Yeah well, that $16 bucks A DAY, and half the time we couldn't frigging get in or out correctly. Now when we checked out, the super front desk guy waived the parking fee for us (the first one at the front desk to actually seem to understand above and beyond customer service). I was prepared to be really salty about how poor that experience was, but since I didn't have to pay for it, I'm better. We did also get two doubles instead of a king, which was kind of a pain (see about note about not so great front desk service).

There are like 5 pools, I'm not sure I saw them all, husband said golf and fishing thing he did was great (again, expensive), and the food we are had from the hotel at the conference was EXCELLENT, and I don't mean excellent for hotel food. I mean, really, really good. Really appreciated the porter who kept our room clean, she did come right at dinner once, but who cares. The bathroom had a light out, but a quick tap and on it came. All in all, pretty good!

Room Tip: Get a pool view, otherwise you'll be checking out the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a great stay at Omni - the staff in all parts of the resort were extremely friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean and fresh, the pools were great and the lazy river was so good to laze in! The restaurants provided good quality food from a wide selection and there were varied drinks available in each dining area

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Everything was great except the pillows were terrible and completely unsupported and I woke up with a headache and neck ache each morning. I would choose another hotel if I had that option in the future until they fix the pillow situation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

An outstanding Disney Area Florida destination for the entire family! I have visited this property for both business meetings and with family. Omni Champions Gate is a full service resort complete with spa, golf and business convention services that have been expertly maintained and enhanced over my years of travel. The property does an excellent job of separating the business facilities and events from the private hotel and recreation areas. My last visit was a family spring break vacation, that included two teen age children. The resort was at full capacity with families plus multiple business conventions. The service and facilities were outstanding. The prime season did not impact the service or quality of our experience, in fact expectations were exceeded. Our agenda included the Leadbetter Golf Academy, spa, pool areas with private cabanas, and onsite restaurants. We also enjoyed the convenient access to nearby Disney attractions. For Omni Select Guest Members, the ambassador program current is managed by Susan. Susan did a very professional job, providing personal assistance in the planning and coordination of our wonderful stay. Thank you Omni!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Omni was great, the facility is large and something for everyone, my son spent hours in the lazy river and i was able to get good service during a very busy weekend. Nice people all around. Would recommend for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family