“So glad I changed our plans and found this house!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris J
“So glad I changed our plans and found this house!”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I had originally reserved a larger house a few streets down from this one. That was when there was going to be a much larger group. However, due to the fact that some friends were unable to commit to a vacation so far out, we had to cancel that house and I found this one.

Tropical Paradise is the perfect name for this house. The views are better than what you'd see on the Travel Channel. I wish I could post some pictures, words just can't do it justice. We spent a week there and had a fantastic time! I brought my boat and we went out fishing and snorkeling just about every day. Being just 20 minutes or so from Key West we did go into town a few times, but this allowed us to be able to explore more of the Keys and find the secret spots only the locals know about. If you can find it, Boca Chica beach is amazing for exploring and the stories you can hear from the locals are fantastic. There is also a great snorkeling place at the Ram Rod Yacht Club. It's not on a map, but if you ask the right questions, it's supper easy to find.

We cooked most of our meals at the house, but I do wish we had been able to eat them all at Mangrove Mama's. I highly recommend it. Best conch fritters (more conch meat than any we had in Key West) in the Keys and their smoked fish dip is to die for. The house was perfect for two couples. It had everything we needed. The kitchen is fully stocked and the screen porch is perfect for dinner. The pool, while not huge was perfect for relaxing after a long day in the hot sun, or for watching the sun rise. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and my wife loved the sheets so much, she found out the brand and bought a set the moment we got home. Our friends enjoyed the kayaks and going out into the bay to watch the sunsets.

Although there was a little hiccup with getting the deposit in on time, Shannon and Amy worked well with us and were extremely accommodating. The only suggestion I have is to look into accepting payment via Pay-Pal. It is a very safe a secure method of on-line payments and is usually quicker than cashing a check. Overall, I will recommend this house to all of my friends and I am already planning my return trip.

Thank you Shannon and Amy for a fantastic vacation. We will be back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and privacy.
Liked least: Trying to park with a boat trailer.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Geoffrey2...
Brunswick
“Great Place - Private, Comfortable”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Our second trip to the keys; this property met our expectations in full. Renting it was hassle free. Moreover, the owner quickly responded to question before, during and after the rental. The site is one of three on the property. Even with "neighbors," we felt we had privacy and quiet. The house was well-equipped with cooking utensils, for those who want to prepare meals - perhaps the fresh fish from a nearby fishmonger. We used the available kayaks on several occasions. The screened-in porch was used daily for our meals. The pictures on the web site accurately portray the property. We'd rent here again.

Liked best: Privacy, amenities, roominess
Liked least: N/A - lovely rental
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dmus
“The Perfect Place in the Keys!”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

A lovely waterfront home facing south on Cudjoe Bay. Outside you have palms, a dock, hot tub, pool, hammock, bikes, kayaks, adirondack chairs, deck, umbrella table, flowers, fruits, fishing, mangroves, and daily visits from Mr. and Mrs. Iguana. Inside are two bedrooms (and a room that could be a third, suitable for two couples or a family, kitchen, living room/dining room, screened in porch with large table, fantastic views, three full baths, two TV's, Wifi (a bit slow) and laundry. The beds are extremely comfortable, and in the master bedroom you wake up to the sunrise over the bay (if you leave the curtains open). You are 30 minutes north of Key West, an easy drive down. Great birding everywhere and a short drive to Bahia-Honda State Park, shopping, and restaurants.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, amenities.
Liked least: Don't rest drinking glasses on adirondack chair arms. They slip off.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Irina S
“Wonderful vacation!”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014

In October I contacted owner of this property and I was glad it's was available! We were absolute in love with place from the moment we saw it! It has everything you've ever need - real tropical paradise! Clean and simply beautiful house! Comfortable bed , enough closet to store your clothes and such. Bicycles( though we brought our own) , Kayaks etc. We really appreciated everything! (Sorry it take me so long to write review - lost contact...) to bad I can't post a pics which prove my point how beautiful this place is. Already recommended to all my friends! We would defiantly return next year! Xoxo

Travelling group: Extended Family
MARIETTA...
Bradenton, Florida
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

All we can say is WOW! We stayed here two weeks. Beautiful sunrises, ocean view, birds to watch and Iggy the resident Iguana. Perfect property for two couples or a small family. Very clean! Nice dipping pool and hot tub. Did I mention fresh bananas off the tree? WOW.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything ...
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing