Review Highlights
Amazing experience out on the sea!!

Had the greatest times with captain Conrad, showed me the ropes to how to catch a trophy and while... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2018
sufiyanalam24
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Capt Conrad will get you on the fish!

Capt Conrad took my wife and I out for a 5hr wreck/reef fishing trip. He was very knowledgable of... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
llee2052
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile

All reviews awesome trip grouper fishing trip conrad sailfish pull wreck trips captain species boat keys
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Had an awesome 3 day charter with Capt Conrad,he is a very skilled fisherman who will put you on fish,our trip was a full 3 days of customized ocean fishing , diving,and spearfishing.Capt Conrad is very knowledgeable on all types of fishing weather it be top water for sails or reef fishing for a multitude of species.We saw all kinds of life out on his boat whether it be manatees on a reef or sailfish cruising by the boat,if you have the time make sure you snorkel for the full experience,he will customize your trip.I had a brought of few people with me and they said after digesting the trip that it was the most fantastic trip they have been on.Awesome trip!

1  Thank chrisc0tter
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Captain Conrad was a great guide and helped us learn the different methods of fishing and baiting. He took us to several different spots including wrecks to fish.