“So much fun!”

Manatee Express Tours On Shore
Ranked #40 of 63 Tours in Crystal River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore beautiful, historic and quirky Crystal River Florida. Learn from a local where to go and what to do while you are visiting the home of the manatee. The past, present and future of our small town will entertain and surprise you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I went with a group of local people, and we had a blast! I grew up in Crystal River and have spent the majority of my adult life here, but had no idea about some of the stories that they shared. It was fun to experience Crystal River through the eyes of the past. The trip had just the right balance of history and humor - I definitely recommend it.

seachange01, Owner at Manatee Express Tours On Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for the review! Your group was so much fun to show around!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I went on the Manatee Express Trolley with a few of my friends last week and had a blast. It was fun riding the trolley, we learned new things about Crystal River and had a really good, relaxing time. I definitely recommend you put this on your "things to do" list when in Crystal River!

Thank you for the great review! We had a blast with you, too!