All reviews front desk room was clean the entire staff overnight stay choice hotels great place to stay excellent stay would definitely stay here again very nice hotel the breakfast area convenient location hot breakfast free breakfast parking lot shelly eleanor tawny
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Staff was great. Natalie, Candace, Cherry, Shelly Amber, Nellie and Klauclic took care of all of our needs and were always friendly no matter how busy they were. Often times they were very busy with other guest. They did a great job of taking care of all of the guest.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I left my laptop at the front desk and before I even knew it was missing Natalie called to tell me she was on the way to my room with it. Which I thought was great that I did not have to go back down to get it. The room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: have never had a bad room and I stay there a couple of times a year
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great stay! We were greeted and treated like royalty by Natalie and Candace. They made us cookies and called us to make sure everything was in good shape. The rooms were clean. We have come to expect this from this location.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We spent one night at this Motel and found it very good. It was clean and roomy. The staff was excellent . The breakfast was very good. Plenty of variety to choose from and the lady was ready to help in any way. Would stay here again. We did not use the swimming pool but it looked nice.
Loved the pillows and nice comfy beds. Nice TV. Good Wifi..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

They told me the hotel was 10 years old but it looks brand new! No wear in my room, no marks on wall or furniture. Spotlessly clean! Standard hotel breakfast. Good coffee. Would stay here again. Easy drive down to beaches.