“Love this place!”

South Beach Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual oceanfront family restaurant featuring fresh local seafood.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of my favorite places to eat. It has a beachy, laid back atmosphere. Eat on the deck if you can to watch the ocean - the upstairs dining room also has a great view. Service and food are good. Love the crab cakes and red beans and rice.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Take a positive hint when the place is filled with locals. Great drinks and friendly service always gets things started off on the right foot. The food was great. The views of the beach from the upper level are spectacular, or try this place for take-out if you are staying nearby and already have your own beach view.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a nearby beachfront restaurant with a view and found the South Beach Grill in Crescent Beach. It was the perfect date night dinner. My husband ordered the Cheeseburger and fries with beer. I had a gin and tonic. We shared the fries and burger. It was the best Cheeseburger and fries I ever ate in a long time! I asked how he had it cooked. My husband said he didn't and it did not matter. The burger was great! We wanted to walk on the beach but it started raining. As we walked to the parking lot, we were stopped and asked about the restaurant. As soon as my husband said the word Cheeseburger, the guy's eyes got really big! They decided to check it out too. The final surprise of the day was watching a lady carry a huge pig in her arms by our parked car. Who takes a fat pig to the beach? Surreal!!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great view and sweet server! Very accommodating ! Beans and rice were so good! Perfect beachfront casual dinner !

Reviewed 3 August 2017

South Beach Grill is located right on the beach. The seats upstairs offer the best view of the ocean. There are also outside seats. The food is really good and the service has always been excellent.