“Good service, good food and reasonably priced.”

The Seineyard at Wildwood
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Good Food, Good Fun and Good Friends! Come and see us today!
Description: Good Food, Good Fun and Good Friends! Come and see us today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I went here while staying at the campground next door. We had the all you can eat shrimp and all you can eat catfish. They were both very good. They came out very fast. They had many servers scheduled even though there weren't many people there while we were there. The double Tito's and sprite was way overpriced at $14 but everything else was reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this location on two different occasions and the food was horrendous. Way too much batter used on the seafood, resulting in greasy, greasy mess. Did not sit well on my stomach. Need new cooks. The Woodville location has much better cooks and food is taste at that restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Seineyards in Woodville before. We stopped at the Wildwood restaurant on the way home. My wife had the blue crab claws and I had a new york strip and shrimp. Both of us had a salad. The crab was very good. The claws were fried. My shrimp were fried ad well. The steak was good, a nice thick cut. The only thing we would have changed was the salad for slaw. The slaw looked good. Next time we are in crawfordville we plan to make this one of our stops.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We go here regularly for seafood. It is always very good. I get the junior platter of catfish,shrimp,scallops and oysters. It is the best and love the house salad dressing

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Had the Jr platter with mullet and cheese grits and slaw. ALL of ur was great. Fried right, not greasy. Slaw was great. Service was attentive and polite. Can't get this quality seafood at this price in a trendy beach town. Love the local history the menu and photos on the wall tell.