“Easter Brunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It is a very pleasant place, with a quiet atmosphere, which you will always like to return to. The Brunch menu is very well balanced and offers varieties for all tastes. It has the touch and the French atmosphere with the complement of the environment of Merrick Park. Very good service, very courteous and professional. From the menu we ordered oysters, salmon, lamb, steak, crepes, mousse au chocolat and everything was excellent.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

What a complete disappointment! I love French food. I have traveled to France twice and have driven the country exploring their cuisine from different regions. This restaurant may have have French dishes on the menu and may play nice French music and look like a cute cafe, but saying they serve French food dishonors this exquisite cuisine. The dishes are pricey for the level of quality which is subpar. My husband had a glass of Bordeaux and it was okay. I had the butternut squash soup (a daily special) and it was good. I was looking forward to the entrees. I got the rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and it was the saltiest dish I have ever tasted. I could not finish it. My husband had the pork chop with carrots and it was so over cooked it was hard to chew. Honestly, overcooking a meat or drowning a dish in salt leads me to believe that there is little to no talent in this kitchen. We ordered a side of Mac and cheese and it was good. Overall, a disappointing experience. I will never return or recommend this place. The mel was only memorable because of how completely disappointing it was. If you want French food, go somewhere else!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I was there last Saturday 10th. I went there for Brunch, I had a relaxing and great time, our waiter was really very helpful and good at making sure we had all we needed. I stared with the Pate campaign, served with bread, small side of delicious beets, and a slaw type salad that made eating this delicious dish transport me to France campaign. We had never ending Mimosas, I had the eggs Benedict one of my favorites and my daughter had the delicious crepes filled with ham and cheese all topped by a great béchamel sauce. We shared a great pastries for dessert. I recommend this place for anyone that wants to eat authentic French food in a place that transports you to a French Cafe. I keep going back and their service is consistent as well as their changing great dishes.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the gems of Merrick Park. The food is always consistently good. The trout is probably the best in Miami. The onion soup, the burgers, the terrine, the escargots and the meat cuts are really excellent. Love the outdoor patio, though the inside has its charm. I would suggest to create a more intimate environment with candles inside and lowering the light’s intensity.

This has become one of my favorite places in South Florida. Again, order the trout. You won’t regret it.

1  Thank Arnaud21
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere where an unpretentious and friendly atmosphere make for an excellent meal experience. The food is fresh and similar to that of Paris, and the prices are a lot more reasonable. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner. The wine list is also extensive, and prices are reasonable for the area.