“Very Interesting experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: SW 22nd Avenue
Miami
“Very Interesting experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2010

Food is excellent. Romeo has a tasting menu ( six or seven small degustation dishes). Since this restaurant is very close to where I live, I've been there several times. My only wish is that he would change the menu more often, even though he gives you one or two choises on whatever you don't like. Service is excellent. The atmosphere is very romantic. Yes, it is very expensive BUT taking all into consideration I think is worth every penny. I again have been there lots of times and only one of my friends did mention of how expensive the prices are.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Miami, Florida
“Superb wine list! Intimate setting for a fine dinner, with impeccable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

For a special evening out, Romeo's Care on Coral Way is a perfect destination. The chef and the servers make certain diners are pleased with their experience, and the wine list is excellent!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Worst Anniversary Dinner ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2010

Where do i begin, the people that rate this 5 star must either work for the establishment or be on drugs. DINER BEWARE!!!!!!!

The atmosphere is somewhere between a Cathlolic Chuch (decorations) and as dark as a strip club. Tables are spaced about 12 inches apart, The bread they serve are large croutons (horrible) The five course meal is average, the quality of the food is better at a Macaroni Grill, I can not emphasize enough that the food is average, no imagination heavily sauced, completely overpowers the food. I cannot think of one good thing to say about the food or the atmosphere.

Do not waste your money or time here so many more choices.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
The South
“Waited 45 minutes for table and finally left”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2010

We made a reservation for 9pm and showed up a few minutes early. Of course, we knew we would have to wait. However, even after 45 minutes of waiting we didn't see any customer go in or come out. They were two couples before us and two after us. Nobody came out to keep us updated. The place is really small so we figured we would have to wait even longer for a table. When asked, the restaurant told us another five minutes to ten minutes which is what they told us when we first got there. Absolutely horrible service and unacceptable. They should not have accepted the reservation if they knew how busy it was going to get. Ruined a perfectly good evening. We left in frustration and because my pregnant wife was getting very hungry.

miami
“the worst restaurant I ever been”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2010

it cost me $90 usd plus 22% (taxes & tip) =$110 pp for nothing special, the menu is very bad and I dont think anybody wants to eat 5 dishes at night. You dont have any option to eat less,or even to choose what you want to eat, so the chef chooses for you whatever he has in his kitchen and you have to pay al least $ 110 plus any drink or wine,
Try old lisbon, buenavista, francesco, matsuri or fratelli lyon
These are much better restaurants.
dont be snob. this is for people who wants to impress but not for gourmet eaters