“Great brunch but tough math”
Review of Le Petit Cafe

Le Petit Cafe
Ranked #163 of 376 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for a very impressive Sunday brunch. In true French fashion, they let you eat, socialize, without rushing the bill to get you out.

The food was fantastic, a couple of us ordered the smoked lox Benedict and others the goat cheese omelette. Everyone was impressed.

Knocking them down a star for our bill being off exactly $10 pre-tax. Tried to explain it to the waiter but he seemed confused. I let it go but something to keep in mind. I doubt we were the first or last that had this happen.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

They serve delicious crepes, soups and salads. Also breakfast all day. Cute little authentic french cafe. Have been several times and have not need disappointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

We happened to come upon this place while staying in coral gables. Authentic fresh French food! Coffee is amazing! The best crepe I every had!! Lovely owner and good prices. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I am always looking for a local breakfast cafe when I travel. This small shop on Miracle Mile is not fancy, but the food is fantastic. It is typical French, meaning service may be slow. If you are looking for a quick meal, this is probably not your kind of place. If you enjoy great food and friendly but not quick service, you'll like this spot. The menu is simple but offers a good variety. Lunch is also offered but I did not have an opportunity to try it. I would gladly come back.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

On Friday, January 1, 2016, we stopped by for lunch and witnessed Thomas Chiche, one of the owners doing food prep, serving meals, taking money, handing out menus, opening the kitchen door, and eating off of a patrons salad without ever washing or gloving to prepare food. We paid $4.28, for two coffees, cancelled our order, and told Mr. Chiche why we were leaving and then left. A complaint was filed with the Florida DIVSION OF HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS on January 4, 2016.

1  Thank Larry M