“Fresh & Spicy”
Review of Stir Moon - CLOSED

Stir Moon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 December 2014

I've been going here for many years, and evey meal is delicious - freshly prepared and spicy (as requested). My favorite is their Pad Thai, but other friends have tried the curry dishes and those have great reviews as well. Parking is outside the restaurant is a challenge especially at lunch time, but additional parking is available across the street (next to the school). Don't let that deter you from having a wonderful Thai meal!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We have been eating here for several years. The food is always fresh and well-prepared. The items tend toward spicy, but there are pleanty of options for all. The Pad Thai is one of the best, with noodles that are not over cooked. Prices are quite reasonable and the crown includes many from the adjacent University of Miami. The kimchee hotpot is HOT, both in spiciness and serving temperature, but my wife loved it.

Lunch here, before or after a visit to the Lowe Art Museum makes for a really a nice day.

Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

I love to eat here. Good, unexpensive food, very nice clean little place with friendly servers. Try the soups, they are really good.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

While rating this restaurant, my viewpoint can only be on the RED and Green Curry (Thai Hot). Ever since I returned from my trip to SE Asia, I have been trying to find some authentic Thai Curry here in Miami. This is now my spot. I am not sure if their curry past is homemade, but it is as close to the real deal as you can find in Miami.

The service is usually prompt and the prices are affordable. If you are in need of some tasty Thai Curry, this is the place to get it.

A+

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Ordered Vietnamese Pho with steemed tofu. Food was perfect, lots of veggies and basil. Service was good too.