“Best asian buffet ever!!!”
Review of POC Buffet

POC Buffet
Ranked #7 of 388 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Really great food. Best asian food buffet thus far. All u can eat crab legs raw oysters sushi clams shrimp salad bar hot bar with ribs chicken steak bar. Very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Went with a group of 20, excellent service and food, great variety. very fresh food and very tasty. extremely busy and no reservations over phone. would return

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

This was a place my husband wanted to try as we drove into Miami. We went on a Thursday @ 6pm. They do not have restaraunt parking so you have to pay. I do not eat sushi but they had plenty of foods on the hot entree and carving stations that I could eat. They had fruit and salad along with soups. It was a nice variety. For the price, make sure you go hungry. Desserts were ice cream, a chocolate fountain, cookies, Thai donuts, and other items. Staff was friendly. They stopped by our table often to check on us. The place was clean with adequate seating!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

POC has very fresh and delicious sushi. The place is all you can eat - so make sure you are hungry. The sushi and other main courses, soups, salad bar and desert bar are very good. I gave five stars because I think it is the best all you can eat buffet in Miami. If you are not a big eater, there are better dining options. if you want to pig out - you can't do better!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I tried almost everything, and it was delicious! I went with my wife, and 5 days later we were there again with some friends!! Highly recommend it!!