“Amazing buffet, great quality and selection!”
Review of POC Buffet

POC Buffet
Ranked #7 of 388 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

From crab legs to about 40 types of sushi, to steak and fresh vegetables, the selection and quality of food were fantastic. Everything was fresh and the service was fast and friendly. At $22.99 per person for dinner, I haven't found a better value that exists in the city!! Thank you for a great dinner!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Went up the restaurant on a Friday around 1145. Restaurant was very busy for that time. A barn entering was seated promptly. Server greeted me promptly. Took my drink order in instructed me on the buffet procedure. A large selection of sushi and sashimi. Also with a large hot item selection. Also a selection of meats from ribeye, grill chicken, top sirloin. Also steam shrimp and mussels. Salad bar also and ice cream and assorted pastries for dessert. Very good selection for Coral Gables and a good price for lunch.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. Nice clean place in a nice location, but as a vegetarian my options were extremely limited for the price. I found about 10% or less of the lunch or dinner items they had were vegetarian, so for me the price is way too high for a few pieces of vegetable sushi, french fries, vegetable rice or greasy Lomein noodles (that may have been cooked with chicken stock) and a few salad items. When I asked about vegetarian I was told there was 'salad'. As a vegetarian, the LAST thing you want at a restaurant is every-day salad. Why not add to your buffet something like eggplant parmesan, or mac and cheese, or pasta marinara, or something with a little imagination minus fish/chicken/meat? Also, some of the dishes that seem to be vegetarian are made with animal stock or fried in the same vat with non-vegetarian items.

On a positive note, I can say that the brunch offers several breakfast choices that work for me, like pancakes, waffles and such. I did enjoy that, so I will come back once in a while for brunch, but I really hope to see a bit more that a vegetarian can choose from if I am going to be paying such a high price.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food here was awesome. Very fresh! Great selection as well. There was also a great selection of cooked meat and a raw bar. My kids loved it! Will go back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Did takeout food from POC. The buffet is sold by weight and a full take out container ran us about $15 each with lots of sushi, crab, steak, sausage and more.