Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
USD 105
Aloft.com
USD 157
Hyatt.com
USD 206
USD 189
USD 123
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
USD 112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
USD 144
USD 126
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ponce De Leon(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Wishes Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
USD 112
USD 80
Travelocity
USD 326
USD 315
Hotels.com
USD 339
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Great hotel that is very close to the University of Miami campus. Hotel staff from check-in to check-out were fantastic. The lounge area is a great place to unwind. Outside patio is very nice. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is quite close to Uni of Miami as well as the metro. It is a bit old but keep very clean. The staff are very friendly and they also keep packages for you before your arrival. The only thing though is that breakfast should be included in the packages or free for that matter. However there are a few restaurants in walking distance.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank zzbabe
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Hello Katz411,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Coral Gables University, FL and posting a review and rating your stay.

It is great to know that your stay, over all, was satisfactory. Thank you for the compliments for our accommodating staff and finding the location of the property suitable for your needs. All your comments and ratings have been forwarded to the management and ownership of the property for their review and necessary action.

Here at the Holiday Inn Coral Gables University, FL, it is always our goal to ensure that our guests enjoy the best hotel experience when they walk through our doors, and with your feedback, we definitely can achieve that.We hope that you can come visit us again in the future and continue to consider IHG properties for your lodging needs wherever your travels may bring you.

Wazay P.
IHG Service

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Front desk staff was very friendly and efficient, club status was recognized. Room was at the end of a very very long hallway and as a female traveling alone that made me a bit uncomfortable. I would request a room closer to the elevator if I stayed again. Carpet was dingy and needs replacing. Adequate desk and small table in room. Fridge worked well. The outlet in one of the lamps was not functional but the other was. Good heat and water pressure in the shower but the shower curtain was too short for the tub due to installation of a curved shower bar too high up so I had to take my whole shower with the shower head pointed at the wall to minimize flooding of the bathroom. Sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. The locking mechanism in the door was sticky so even when the door appeared to be closed all the way the latch did not catch. I didn't notice this until I was securing the door before bed and it was easily fixed (temporarily) by jiggling the latch mechanism, but I had been sitting in an unlocked room all night and anyone could have come in if they had tried. Unlike many holiday inns the breakfast was not complementary which was a disappointment. Wifi would log off anytime my computer went to sleep so I had to log back in every time.

Room Tip: hallways are very long request near the elevator if you don't want a long walk
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Heather D,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased that you found our staff efficient and beds clean and comfortable, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced with regards to carpets and wifi service. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
IHGService

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed from the 11-13. Had a great experience all around. IHG status recognized by front desk staff, Juan at the bar provided excellent service while we watched the game. Not too pricey for a hotel bar. Room was cleaned while we were out next day. Only negatives would be no alcohol during the day, but plenty of local places. Photo is of the pool at night. Thanks for a great experience guys, will return

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great location and secure area but, after staying a few times at this hotel, I can definitely say that every room I stayed at this location the AC unit blows a weird smell.im I'm not sure if it needs new or better air filter making the room overall with too much humidity.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Edgar C,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are glad to know you liked the fine location of our hotel in the area. On the side note, we are sorry for the unusual smell you noticed with our air-conditioning system. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M