“Great time -- we would go back”
other travellers have booked this property
Directly on the beach.
Unit assigned at check-in. Example of 3rd floor view. The 2nd floor view is limited by the sand dune
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Hot Tub and Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
“Great time -- we would go back”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spacious condo with an ocean view. Everything was working, clean, and the people were very friendly. Some things have been updated and some things were a little dated but overall a very good place to stay. We would definitly stay here again. Full kitchen in the unit, a restaurant downstairs, and Publix grocery just a couple blocks away so you don't have to spend a lot of time driving to restaurants. More time to enjoy the beach and lovely pool!

Management Response
1 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The kitchens and bathrooms have been updated last year and more updates are soon to come.
Margaret...
Winamac, Indiana
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here for Spring Break and loved it! The room was clean and quiet, the staff was very friendly, and the pool was warm! It is farther north than where we usually stay (the hotel area) and we really liked that it was less crowded. We would definitely like to go back!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Annette P
Lithonia, Georgia
“Nice Resort on the Beach”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The outside of the Resort looks run down and I was really skeptical when I first pulled up. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay there. The lobby area is outdated and need to be upgraded but once I checked into my unit I was very pleased. I was in a 2 bedroom unit and it was very clean and spacious. The beds was very comfortable but the furniture in the living room was a little worn out and needs to be replaced. I love the view of the beach from the patio in the living room.. The kitchen was well stocked with everything that you would need for your vacation and the grocery store is right across the street from the Resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall the resort is nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to the beach
Liked least: The lobby area and the outside needs improvement.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
18 Jun 2016
Thank you for leaving a review. I agree that the building does look retro from the front. The exterior was designed from the style of its time. Thank you for mentioning the nice condo and nice view. The kitchens are all remodeled and the bathrooms will be remodeled by September 2016. After this, the furniture will be replaced. I am happy to hear you had a nice stay and hope you would like to visit again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing