“PROPERTY SOLD”

Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Buford, Georgia
“PROPERTY SOLD”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

First, I chose a November date so the review would be near the top due to the info I just found out. We actually stayed in April 2011. Second, my overall rating is based on that April 2011 stay. The place may be quite different now.

I was looking to stay here again with my family because we had done so previously (April 2011) and found it to be really nice for the price. Unfortunately, I just found out it has been sold from the Choice Hotels lineup and I will likely not try it again unless I read more positive reviews. Most of the ones after April 2011 are very negative. For the record, though, we found it clean and the staff very friendly. We have a pool in our neighborhood back in Georgia, so that wasn't even an issue for us. We came there for the beach. Starbuck's and Ron Jon's are conveniently close. There was also this great Asian-owned, local ice cream place down the road (north of hotel??) that did karaoke at night. That was a hoot!! Never laughed so hard in my life.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sam S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Gloversville, New York
Reviewed 3 November 2011

The photos on their site do not represent the rooms as they are today. The first room given - as my husband was opening the door the staff came running up to say no, I made a mistake that room is the wrong room! Returning back to the desk with him and being assigned another room - we entered and could not believe how "grimey" (the only word to express it) the couch , floors and bed was. I am quite sure the sheets had not been changed from the previous guest.We returned back to the desk and said "this is unacceptable" it is filthy. He offered 10% off, but we refused; it still wouldn't make it cleaner!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple

0.3 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
1.8 km away
Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral

Been to Cocoa Beach Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cocoa Beach Suites

Property: Cocoa Beach Suites
Address: 3655 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3412 (Formerly Quality Suites - Cocoa Beach)
Region: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Cocoa Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#7 Business Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Price range (per night): $115 - $172
Hotel Class:2 star — Cocoa Beach Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cocoa Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach