“Private Catamaran charter, beautiful, relaxing-don't miss it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indian River Cruises

Indian River Cruises
Ranked #13 of 34 things to do in Cocoa
More attraction details
Owner description: We chartered a private catamaran cruise on the Indian River, food supplied.
Lincoln, Ne
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Private Catamaran charter, beautiful, relaxing-don't miss it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2010

We loved this! My husband and I booked the "Make it a Date" trip. It included pizza, wings and drinks (soft drinks included, beer wine available to purchase) and a two hour cruise on the Indian river. The boat is very impressive; we were even more impressed to hear that the captain had built this (and other boats) himself. The cruise was very smooth, relaxing, beautiful. Watching the sail go up was exciting; we sat on the deck and enjoyed the cruise with a bottle of wine (such smooth sailing, I didn't spill a drop!). The cruise we booked was a private trip for two but they offer others for larger groups; the web site lists many customized meals including a personal chef or other customized dining. Cruises without meals are available too. The captain, Mark, seems very interested in tailoring the trip to the guests needs. Booking is done by speaking directly to Mark on the phone; he is personable and professional. It is my understanding that they are the only private catamaran cruise in Cocoa FL, their phone number is listed on their web site. I cannot say enough about our cruise. From their web site (http://indianrivercruises.com) to the service, the boat and the food-all top notch! I would recommend this trip for any age, children to seniors, all would feel safe and have a blast!

6 Thank Kathy O