“This is one of my favorite pizza places in town.”

Calabria Ristorante
Ranked #20 of 224 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I like it in New York style pizza, and I really like the pizza from this place. The restaurant looks like it would be a great time too but I haven’t even taken advantage of that yet. I am just not a fan of most chain pizza places, besides Pizza Hut. If you’re looking for a good pizza, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We found ourselves in Clermont for dinner and checked what was close. Calabria was very close and well rated, so in we went to get some Italian or pizza. We were quickly seated and our drink orders taken. My wife decided to try their lasagne and I went for their house calzone, Calabria Calzone, some meats, ricotta, mushroom, onion and green pepper. First our server brought us bread, buttter and bread plates, but no olive oil. The bread was OK, nothing special. We were hoping for more interest, but it was not to be. My wife's lasagna was good, but basic, nothing special. My calzone I had more problems with, it looked like whomever put it together dumped the ingredients in the middle, did not mix them around and then sealed the edges with lots of dough. That meant there was a big bunch of hot stuff as a mass in the middle, with thick dough around it, with most ingredients lumped. The ingredient quality was good, but this was not a very good calzone. Our server was good and we didn't complain, since it will be years before we are back in Clermont.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We were 3 (elderly [we all get old]))couples. Looks a bit plain on the outside but inside is classy and comfortable. Our waitress, Daphne, (hope spelling correct) was very helpful, friendly & efficient. All our varied meals were delicious, served hot and promptly. We loved the authentic background (not too loud) music. All in all a lovely evening. We fully recommend this restaurant and will return pretty soon. Thank you Calabria.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The food is fine. The wine collection is fine. Our server, Jacob, was great. The trouble is that they have a "hustler" on the staff who thinks it's his job to go around dropping off checks and packaging-up what you're still eating. I know it's quite the modern American thing to arrive, sit, look at your phone for 10 minutes, cram your found down and leave all within 30 minutes but there are some of us who actually come out for a meal and not treat the event like it's a speed-eating competition. We were fully expecting to eat our food and enjoy a few glasses of wine as we digested our food. Oh no! You're going to eat up, pay and leave!
So, despite our excellent server, we won't be back. Just because a restaurant is busy, you shouldn't be hustled out the door just because the owner wants more covers per hour.

3  Thank Keith F
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This tasty take on Italian American food is served in hardy portions. the meat sauce is flowing. not sure if its canned and if the noodles are homemade but whocares! its good!