“Kids will love it!”
other traveller has booked this property
More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several open area rooms - the 'bubble gum parlor'..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Vintage Coca-Cola Room w/ Vending Machine, Ring Toss Game...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Carnival Treats Room has King-Sized bed--actual built-in booth with Carnival Games...
Playin' in the ballpit...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several dining areas..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Hershey's Room - Enjoy a Massage! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of Two Kitchens - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
'Ye Ol' Candy Shop Living Room - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Lollipop Ballroom ! - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Milky Way Galaxy Laser Tag Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of the arcades (w/ disco lights)..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
The Hershey's bedroom has massage chairs, massage tables, inversion table...
Cotton Candy room w/ Carnival Booth!
Hershey's Kisses
Pepsi Pinball Diner Bedroom
Karaoke Room
Solve The Mystery of the Cereal Killer!
What's the Scoop?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

oldecrow7
“Kids will love it!”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family of 14 stayed at SE in June 2015. Andrew the owner was very helpful and responded quickly to any texts or emails I sent. Overall we had a wonderful week with our family. The house has beautifully painted murals and lots of "eye candy". Our kids loved the pool slide, Lazer Tag, karaoke, outdoor movies, the indoor movie theater, the outdoor pool table and the yard games that are real life size! It's a very private estate about 50 mins from Disney. We opted to have them stock the frig with groceries which helped a lot. (Small fee). Felisha the manager was always available via text to answer our questions. We had several as the house has lots of electronics. Our kids played hours on the full size Arcade games! Even the adult men loved that! The guest house was perfect for one of our families who put their children to bed a little earlier than the other children. Be aware that certain parts of the house have water that while it smells bad is safe. We used bottled water for drinking. There weren't a lot of pool toys but plenty of pool towels and bath towels. The grilling area outside is covered and has stools for hanging out. They could have had the pool & bar area a bit cleaner but overall it was fine. We prob won't stay there again as we were going to Disney and chose to rent a home rather than stay onsite at Disney. Paying as much as we did to rent it for the week, if I had it to do over we would stay at a Disney Hotel. This is a really cool place if you want a nice family vacation. Kids will LOVE IT!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
8 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for staying at our home, SWEET home --and for your icing-on-the-cake review!

We do update/replace pool toys on a monthly basis as they tend to be subject to lots of wear and tear. If ever the supply seems short, just let us know and we will replenish right away!!

We are proud to be the ONLY rental property in Florida able to boast that there is just ONE traffic light between our front gate and Disney's! I can generally go gate to gate in well under 40 minutes and will be sure to post proper directions for that route in our guest manual in case some are going a different way!

The water should be a-ok in all areas. If it has a slight odor, it just means the filtration system is low and a quick call to us will get that resolved 1-2-3. We are on well water (often much healthier than city water--less chemicals!) and we do our best to keep the filtrafion systems working 24-7...When low, slight smell may become apparent and we can fix right away if notified...

The outdoor kitchen/grill is thoroughly cleaned prior to each check in but there is a cumulative build up of grease stains in the pavers near it. To combat this, we acid wash, pressure wash, and reseal periodically...

Thank you again so much for your stay and your review! I do hope you'll consider staying in any of my Orlando area mega estates in the future; the other two are even more amazing !

Andrew Greenstein
Owner
Nicole L
Maine
“To feel Like a kid Again!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Well, if you want to feel like a kid again this house is a one stop shop! From the aracade games, pool, splash park, miniature golf, pool table, and even a Human sized Candyland game...This place won't disappoint!!! It has everything a kid/adult could want.
We rented this house for our family vacation (April 2015) and it was by far the best vacation we have ever experienced. There were 22 of us ranging from 10 months to 61 years young. There was something for everyone. While we were there not one of the 7 kids ever mentioned going anywhere; not even to Disney! We were all happy and content just staying at the Sweet Escape!! When we found this house online we immediately emailed the owner, Andrew, and within minutes he responded. You will not find a better owner to communicate with for questions or comments. They respond immediately with what you need! Andrew and his crew were wonderful to work with!! If you are looking for a house for a large group, then this house is for you!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Tiffany B
Woodbridge, United States
“My Dream Come True!”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My family has traveled the world together and never experienced anything like the customer service at the Sweet Escape! Andrew has the unique ability to dream big but also look out for every small detail. There was nothing overlooked! I brought my entire family (30 of us ranging from 6 months old to 65) to Disney for my 40th birthday. When we saw the Sweet Escape online, we knew we had to stay there! The kids were so crazy excited from watching the videos. But, nothing could've prepared us for how amazing this place would be. The pictures, even the videos, don't capture the magic of the Sweet Escape! When we went to the Disney parks, by mid afternoon, the kids would ask to come home to the 'Candy House' to play in the pool! The toddlers stayed in the ice cream part of the pool, throwing balls at the bigger kids in the cone part of the pool. The younger swimmers would play in the deep end for a while, get tired, then come play in the ice cream part with the toddlers. And all the kids LOVED the slide! The cherry hot tub was also a huge hit! Nothing like coming in from a park all beat up to jump into the hot tub soothing those aching muscles! Or sit in the full body massage chairs...felt so good on the feet & back after walking around all day! The kids couldn't decide if their favorite part was the pool or the arcade. Both were huge hits! And, we had our nightly routine of piling into the lollipop room to throw balls at each other :). Every bedroom was bigger than we expected. There was PLENTY of room for all 30 of us! The ones that needed a quieter house (we had 3 six month old babies with us!) stayed in the guest house so they could slip away into a completely silent house, while the rest of us played games & watched movies all night! I had dreamed of bringing my entire family to Disney for my 40th birthday for years. And, the Sweet Escape far exceeded every dream I had! On my actual birthday, we were at Magic Kingdom watching the "Wishes" fireworks show and my little nieces told me I had to make a wish for my birthday. I honestly told them that all of my wishes had already come true for my birthday! Thank you Andrew for daring to dream and build a crazy 'Candy House' where me and my family's wishes all came true!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Celeste J
“One of a Kind, amazing Estate”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was best vacation me and my family have ever had, I'm from a very large family, it was approx 30 of us and we didn't leave the property once outside of food. There always something to keep us entertained. The pool and slide were awesome, as were the arcade games and outdoor activities. Also being on so much land allowed us to play an old fashioned kickball game, which was amazing we did volleyball as well. The children were nonstop entertained as well which everyone knows is a big deal. To be in a place where no one watched TV for 4 days says a lot, we thoroughly enjoyed everything that was put into the property, so much detail the pictures don't do it justice. My parents in whom the trip was for, was overjoyed and for that I'm grateful for such a place to exist. Also Andrew is so great to work with, he and his staff are always a phone call or txt msg away whenever anything is needed, he is very personable. Don't hesitate to book the Sweet Escape, it won't disappoint. We are already planning our trip for next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tara M
Burlington, Canada
“One of a kind adventure”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

18 of us across 3 generations had the privelage of staying at this property. Although it costs a little more to rent than other homes, we ended up saving money in the long run since we had so much to do on the property! All around favorites were the fantastic pool and water slide! The arcade games and having s'mores around the fire at night. Typically we stay in Kissimmee which might be a little closer to parks etc but staying out here was a quick drive, and being outside of the tourist trap meant no long line ups at restaurants! Book this home and you will have amazing memories to last a lifetime. Bring all the family, there is tons of space. Oh and Andrew the owner is a pleasure to deal with and will help you with anything you need, he is full service all the way!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing