“The Best Vacation for a Large Group”
'Go Fish' Pool, Lazy River, Giant Waterslide, Kiddy Slide, Hot Tub
Classic games in the 'LIFE-ing' room...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
'Go Fish' Pool, Lazy River, Giant Waterslide, Kiddy Slide, Hot Tub
Classic games in the 'LIFE-ing' room...
Jumanji theater
One of the CLUE themed escape rooms!
Another CLUE themed escape room
Casino games room
World's first laser maze in a HOUSE!
80s video games
The Monopoly Bedroom (obviously!!)
Can you solve the Scrabble scramble puzzle?
Giant Operation!
Kids AND Adults LOVE the Laser Maze Challenge
Carnival Games Room
Drawing Games.. Pictionary
Foosball
Roll kids (or adults) into soft pins in human bowling!
Giant checkers!
Billiards
Pinball and classic video games...
Fish from the Jenga-themed dock-- or use our kyaks, canoe, and pedal boat!
Campfires!
Enjoy 10 beautiful acres--Pets welcome on a case by case basis
Pinball, Arcade Games, and more!
Trivial Pursuit Hall
Giant Lite Brite
Giant Operation!
Karaoke
BOOMERANG Air Hockey
TV game show studio w/ interactive buzzers
Second kitchen- outdoors w/ dishwasher &  service  for 100
Jumanji theater entrance
Word Search with 62,500 letters-- appeared in Guinness
Privately gated 10 acres
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tajuana W
“The Best Vacation for a Large Group”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This was the most amazing vacation for my family and I with over 20 people. We had our family reunion here and there was never a dull moment. The home was clean, creative and accommodating. We also received stellar customer service from the owner and his staff. There was not one question I had that they could not answer. There was so much to do for both kids and adults.
The Escape Room was a big hit. Although we did not find all the clues, it was truly a great family activity.
My family's goal is to now visit all 3 vacation locations by this owner. He is definitely one who knows how to make it all inclusive. We never had to leave the property for anything.

We will be back to visit the other locations next year.

Joyce S
“PHENOMENAL "50th Birthday Bash Weekend" at The Great Escape”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My daughter's 50th Birthday, at The Great Escape, was the best place for a "memorable event." My grandchildren... ages 8-14... were busy all the time/never bored! Even though the weather was 40 to 50's, children and adults enjoyed the heated pool, hot tub. The game rooms were full of fun and guests participated in Karaoke, Family Feud, Air Hockey, Billiards, Clue, Theater, etc. The lay-out is well-thought out and everyone had plenty of space. The catering service was excellent, food terrific. Large Kitchen area was filled with pots, pans, glasses, dishes, flatware, large refrig,, large pantry. I've never seen or experienced such a perfect place for ANY event. It is a Happy Place where my family and friends had a truly incredible experience. :)

Klgold3
“Great escape house”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Fun way to spend a weekend! The house was clean and so much to do for my kids! We flew
From Texas and would definitely go back. There was never a dull moment and the owner went out of his way to make sure the accommodations were perfect.

Michelle...
Miami, Florida, United States
“A lifetime of memories I will cherish!”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

What a beautiful way to spend my 50th with my family and friends surrounded by me for the weekend! This is by far the best vacation/celebration and everyone who was there agreed. There is never a dull moment because there is so much to do that I wish we had more time to explore everything! The owner is very gracious and was sure that ever request was taken care of. This is the perfect place to be with family and friends--and reconnecting. I would definitely have booked for New Years--but the home is already booked! I will definitely be back along with most if nor all of my Friends! If you are even contemplating to go here--don't wait, book it!

Thanks a bunch Andrew!

Chris C
Fort Worth
“Absolutely Incredible”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Amazing house! Held a family gathering at this magnificent game filled mansion. 30+ of us were incredibly comfortable with room to spare. Games and interactivity around every corner. Such a fun environment for the kids and, honestly, us adults had just as much fun. Cannot wait until our next stay

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing