“Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Clearwater Florida, at the Cambria Steet residence. At first I thought we were getting off to a rough start because there had been a fire earlier. When we pulled up, I was like, what!! ? Is this it??? We went inside and wow!! I was really impressed!! It was more than I had expected. I and my family really enjoyed the stay, especially all my grandchildren, the pool was the main attraction for them. My children was impressed with the place also. I will recommend this place highly. One more thing, provide more towels when there is as many guests as we had. I would reserve this home again, and recommend it to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Jul 2017
Thank you for the great review. Look forward to having you back again !
svega892
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place so near it all and good service”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This house is near everything you want to do and see. No rental car necessary. Staff is pleasant and helpful especially when we accidently stopped up the toilets with a diaper! But they came to the rescue on a Sunday and we had a terrific stay. The house has everything we need but could use an iron and ironing board. All the baby equipment is included for free even baby monitors. Beds are comfortable and kitchen well stocked with cooking gear. Everything was clean and updated. The house is almost directly on the nicest least crowded part of the gorgeous clearwater beach area. Highly recommend this one and we will be back for sure!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 May 2017
Thank you for the great review and look forward to another stay from you
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

11 Jan 2017
Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you back again soon
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed 26 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 450
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing