“Beautiful fully equipped house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View the sunset on the Gulf of Mexico from Clearwater Beach.
Living room with full size sleep sofa.
View of condo as you enter the front door.
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen pass thru to dining room/living room
Spacious new cabinets
Dining room with 6 chairs.
Kitchen with full size washer and dryer behind folding doors.
View of the entry door from the living room.
Living room/dining room with flat screen t.v. and view of the balcony.
Master Bedroom with queen size bed
Master Bath with shower and Moen hand held shower massage.
Reclina-Pedic recling chair for watching t.v. and taking a siesta!
Second bedroom with twin beds and flat screen t.v.
Guest bathroom with tub and hand held Moen shower head.
Pass thru to kitchen with two bar stools.
Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
Writing desk
Balcony table with four chairs overlooking the pool.
View of the pool from the balcony.
Enjoy a meal or a drink on the balcony overlooking the pool.
The heated pool in January!  Lots of chairs, loungers and umbrella tables.
Award winning Clearwater Beach.
Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach.
The white sands of Clearwater Beach.
Pirate Adventure ship from Clearwater Beach.
Entrance to The Avalon and the clubhouse.
Private entrance to condo (upstairs)
Side view of condo (end unit with windows on three sides)
Pergola by the heated  pool with flowers blooming in January!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tuncko
Istanbul, Turkey
“Beautiful fully equipped house”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very well located close to the beach (driving distance), very quiet housing complex with pool next to the house, clean second floor apartment with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. Everything we could ask for was available in the house. When ever we had a question the owner answered our mails the same day. The place is close to the main Clearwater beach (10 min driving). Tampa is about 30 minutes away. had a very good time with my wife and son. We used to pool almost every day. House is spacious and clean. You could fit 6-7 people in there if you wanted. There was plenty of different shopping on the street, especially the Publix and the 7/11. Would recommend it to everyone.

23 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your great review. I try to have everything I can think of for a comfortable and relaxing stay. I also enjoy the pool every day when I am staying at the condo! I hope to welcome you again in the near future. Doreen
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clearwater Vacation 😀”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We looked at this condo through Trip Advisor in the early spring and had contacted Ms Doreen several times with different types of questions. This condo owner was very friendly and quick to respond. Our trip finally arrived and we stayed at her condo which is exactly as she advertised. The condo is located in a very safe gated community; close proximity to the beach, shopping and restaurants. The condo itself was clean, comfortable and has everything one needs. The pool was very nice and kept very clean :). If you are planning on staying in the Clearwater area and would like to stay somewhere very nice, clean and comfortable look no further. EXCELLENT!!!

23 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your great review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at my condo!
12291902
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Comfortable, quiet and relaxing condo. Enjoyed the decor. Comfortable beds. Kitchen equipped with anything one could need. Appreciated the beach gear that was available for use. Clearwater Beach is about a 15 minute drive. Doreen was very attentive and available to answer questions. We didn't use the pool but looked very nice and not very busy. Would definitely stay here again!

23 Sep 2017
Thank you for your "excellent" review! I like to provide everything I can think of for a fun and relaxing vacation. Glad I met your expectations!
Mina K
“Clean, modern, perfect condo for nice vacation!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have stayed in many different vacation homes and this one was by far my favorite because everything was set up for a very comfortable stay, from little things like towels and bath mats being dust free and clean. Other things in the kitchen, and etc. were very clean and really nicely organized, which all of us who stayed there really appreciated. It's located right across from big grocery store and other useful places we needed to stop by during our stay. It's in a secure condominium that overlooks the community pool which is really nice. Also the owner provided very detailed and easy to follow instructions and was very accommodating and responsive to all my questions. Thank you so much for letting us stay!

10 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for your five star review. I do everything I can to provide a relaxing and pleasant vacation experience for my guests and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.
Doreen
noelleste...
Orlando, Florida
“Avalon”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Such a brilliant condo
A home from home
Well stocked it has everything at your finger tips
My boys loved it
Thank you so much Doreen for a great start to our America adventure

10 Aug 2017
Thank you for your great review. I am so happy I was able to contribute a positive start to your "American adventure". I hope the rest of your trip went well and that you will come back and visit us again.
Doreen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing